Create Account

$5 million SHL bucks to whoever....

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 25 2015, 12:13 PM
get that transfer in

[b]EASY WORK
[/b]

He's doing gods work

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFpA7p7d-3I"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFpA7p7d-3I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Bojo pls salute me as the People's Champ. Pushkin next on my hit list.

YOU CHEATING BITCH!!!! Smile)

Just wait till I get home.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

5 million SHL

[Image: buck-formula-is-age-genetics-nutrition.jpg]

I know you hacked it, but I'm going to legit beat it. 1000 points more in one day my ass . Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Apr 25 2015, 07:48 AM

Looks like a micro fracture

Smile) Smile)

I got stepped on by metal cleats a couple summers ago. It was wicked. It almost made a chick puke when she saw my finger.

pls i need tha money

Where's my money???

Hey Bojo, I see you online.

My money ain't going to deposit itself.

B)

gorlab pm'ing saying I'm sad as shit because i'm not paying him for hacking the high score after he admitted to it. Smile)

Contest over, I didn't think people would go to extreme lengths to do it.

You owe me $5 mil, you clown. Smile) Smile) Smile) @ thinking you can weasel out of this after flaunting on the forums like you are hot shit.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Apr 26 2015, 08:54 AM
gorlab pm'ing saying I'm sad as shit because i'm not paying him for hacking the high score after he admitted to it. Smile)

Contest over, I didn't think people would go to extreme lengths to do it.

Post the PM, this gonna be good

Easy.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 26 2015, 09:55 AM
You owe me $5 mil, you clown. Smile) Smile) Smile) @ thinking you can weasel out of this after flaunting on the forums like you are hot shit.

First of all, it's my money I can do whatever I want with it. Second of all, I didn't expect someone like you to hack into it and admit to it. So fuck off. :lol:

Go ahead and hack it again to keep the title I don't care.