Create Account

Stampede Sign UFA Center

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Aug 7 2015, 03:45 PM

That's cap circumvention IMO

If there isn't a rule there should be. We all follow a cap. What's stopping me from giving minimum to every FA and then 10 million out of my own bank account ?

Nothing lol

Edit: as far as I know

RIPDAVE

Should of thought of it before me then eh Deener?

People said me buying money was stupid Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Aug 7 2015, 03:45 PM

If there isn't a rule there should be. We all follow a cap. What's stopping me from giving minimum to every FA and then 10 million out of my own bank account ?

Another non-rule this league has. Just like how Darian Scherbluk claims all his TPE from the season before after he does regression

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Aug 7 2015, 02:45 PM

There definitely will be after this.

Leave it to Trill and 701 to pull a stunt like this. (Is Trill still considered a commissioner lol?? Especially after what he did telling JT the location of the trivia answers before he posted the thread that one time)

The best part is they easily could have gotten Trill without doing this. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wasted a tactic that'll be banned on Trill

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Aug 7 2015, 12:47 PM
Should of thought of it before me then eh Deener?

People said me buying money was stupid Smile)
Hey, if this is how you want to run a franchise it's no pain to me. I wasn't even after Trill at all.

But if you guys are going to resort to dirty tactics to get things done around here, cross Texas off your list of potential trade partners. And we will do the same to your players if given the chance.

More than breaking a rule, you're going to establish yourself as a dirty GM and nobody will want to deal with you after that.

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Good luck in Buffalo, Trill!

[Image: OaSEcaw]

There is no rule about players doing this, but there is one barring GMs doing it. But I'm pretty sure there will be a rule put in place now.

Also, regarding that Scherbluk thing, I thought it was known that you can only claim TPE during that same season of PTs. If that's not the rule, it will be now.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Aug 7 2015, 02:48 PM

Leave it to Trill and 701 to pull a stunt like this. (Is Trill still considered a commissioner lol?? Especially after what he did telling JT the location of the trivia answers before he posted the thread that one time)

The best part is they easily could have gotten Trill without doing this.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
You sound made Smile) Smile) Smile)

Oh shit.

They only offered you 10M?

:ph34r:

Deener is made. In LAX

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Aug 7 2015, 02:51 PM

You sound made Smile) Smile) Smile)
Like Deener said, we didn't even offer Trill a contract.

Pretty sure most people didn't even know he was a UFA lol

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Aug 7 2015, 04:45 PM

Even if it's not against the rules, this is done in extremely poor taste by Buffalo and will surely hinder their relationship with other GM's around the league big time.
Quote:Rule 6
GMs Transferring Money to Players

GMs are encouraged to find ways to increase the activity of their teams, transferring funds as a way to do so is acceptable in a reasonable rate in the spirit of creating a more active league. Jobs created by GMs are paid appropriately for the time and effort put into the job, or a side bet is paid. Any attempt to circumvent the salary cap or to just pay someone to train will result in punishment in a loss of draft picks, the exact punishment will be decided by the HO dependent on the severity. Another way to look at this, if you would like to transfer money from GM to a player and are not sure if it would be punishable, PM a H.O. member and they will give you the green light if it is acceptable.

From the GM rulebook

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Yeah I heard it's illegal, or everyone else believes it is, even if for some reason it's not blatantly stated in the rulebook.

But yes, please be proud of your shady tactics =D> Fantastic idea!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Aug 7 2015, 03:48 PM

The best part is they easily could have gotten Trill without doing this.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I didn't pull a stunt lol. It was offered to me and I accepted, why turn it down

RIPDAVE

imo kudos to trill for accepting it. Smile)

[Image: 336.jpg]