Create Account

SHL's Day Z Players List

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Jul 31 2012, 07:46 PM

If I can find a way to get online free, I will

You gotta do it man, Jesster and i had a great round, managed to get supplies and weapons, we also seem to have found a nice hiding spot.

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Aug 1 2012, 12:05 AM

You gotta do it man, Jesster and i had a great round, managed to get supplies and weapons, we also seem to have found a nice hiding spot.
I mean, I have steam, and L4D1+2, CS:S, TF2, GMOD, HL:2. I just dont want to buy anything right now with my comp being physically broken, but it still works. The screen is cracked though

I will hopefully be getting this game when I get paid on Thursday.

If anyone has FPS issues or want to run the game to make it look as nice as possible check out this blog post. I got my fps up to 65ish now from 55 after going through some stuff.

http://simulationhockey.webs.com/Season%209/SHL-176.html

If there is one thing to do to help with FPS is to disable Shadows. Personally I think it actually looks better with shadows off anyway, its a win win.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Aug 1 2012, 05:02 PM
If anyone has FPS issues or want to run the game to make it look as nice as possible check out this blog post.  I got my fps up to 65ish now from 55 after going through some stuff.

http://simulationhockey.webs.com/Season%209/SHL-176.html

If there is one thing to do to help with FPS is to disable Shadows.  Personally I think it actually looks better with shadows off anyway, its a win win.
Thats a nice blog post right there

#GENE4HOF

Downloading the game right now.

Me!

Simmons

Am I suppose to post my steam ID

No, lol get skype and post your skype user name, we will be able to find you that way.

Okay my Skype is harr1son56, I will be on in a bit

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Aug 3 2012, 12:54 PM
Okay my Skype is harr1son56, I will be on in a bit

Well i am at work now, might be on later tonight, but probably not for very long. I'll add you in skype anyways.

Nagy989 is my dayZ name and does anybody want to play if so what server