Create Account

S74 - Early Bird PT

Violet Stoica -- a popstar-esque name if most scouts have ever heard one - didn't truly have any standout skills among an exceedingly talented field of new prospects. She can pass, shoot, and check with pretty good reliability, and errs on the side of being a two-weay or even defensive center as opposed to a strictly offensive one. She loves to create opportunities for her teammates, and flies generally under the radar as top prospects go. She's hoping her low-key manner will also help her be drafted to a quality SMJHL team where her talents are best used.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Supreme Dalek may have initially had trouble learning how to handle a stick correctly with their "appendages", but now they are “whisking” down the ice at speed, and “plungering” holes in defense. Their other strengths have started to shine as well, such as their wide base which makes them excellent at both taking and receiving hits. Dalek is sure to "exterminate" the competition with their fearless attitude, and nerves of steel.

(71 Words)

The main strengths I have are both on and off the ice leadership. This is truly the most important aspect of the game that does not get talked about enough. Skill is one thing, but if you do not have a leader and/or motivator on the team, then the team will fall short.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I am the best skater in this draft, and it's not even close. My skating allows me to close the gap on forwards and nullify any threats. I can also move the puck up the ice and help transition into the offensive zone to create scoring chances. I can run circles around players and I don't expect the SMJHL to be any different.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Henri Losanov is a big goalie at 6'7 244 lbs. His size allows him to let the puck hit him, he stays deep in his crease and relies on his above average positioning to make saves. Most tall goalies have a difficult time with low shots, Henri is not one of them. The mental aspect of the game is as important as physical attributes when it comes to goaltending. Losanov won't discourage himself after allowing a bad goal, he's ready for the next shot.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Kolen is a speedy team player, he is able get around quickly to get open and make crucial passes to his teammates for the score, he is valued by his teammates as he does whatever is best rather than being selfish. Kolen is bound to be one of the best assisters in the league.

My goalie blocking high goals

11-26-2023, 02:40 PMLukefrombama Wrote: My goalie blocking high goals

[Image: 1-65638ff94bc94815abf380086e59b7eb?id=PR...ORM=GCRIDP] My player blocking high shots

Mia Lavoie might not be the biggest player on the ice, but what she lacks in size she more than makes up for it in speed. If she finds herself in a tight spot, she knows her massive linemates and friends JJ Frankie JJ and Edouard Lavoie will be there to muscle her out of it.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

WonderBread will be the fastest and most agile player on the ice. The poor defenses will always be one step behind and the opposing goalies may have to learn how to move one eye in anticipation and the other eye to react. Watch out for "The Wonder on Ice"! WonderBread's goal is to learn how to be more of a team player this season also.

GGFG! Grizzlies

Checking Vincent van Gogh skills, we all can see that probably he is not the smartes one, but look to his physical fitness. He is so big, like a wall, and in combination with good defencive reading, it make Vicent van Gogh to be the next top defencive beast player.

[Image: 7t15l3k.png]

Slowpoke's best ability is by far is mental strength to immediately forget about any mistakes he's made and quickly move on to the next task. As a defensemen it can be absolutely brutal on the mind when the whole arena knows you were responsible for the goal against the team. Even more so when its on the road. Slowpoke however doesn't let that impact him and is able to quickly forget his many mistakes and focus in on the next one.

Aaron Meier is the next big defender in the SHL, Aaron grew up in a the hardnosed and gritty city of Buffalo, which is showcased in his Two-Way game. Aaron is calm and cool with the puck on his stick anywhere on the ice. He can lay you out in the D-Zone or give you a beauty pass in the O-Zone.

Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean's main strength is how many burgers he can eat and still play world class hockey afterwards. To be honest to this day scientist still revel over the fact because it should not be possible to play hockey this well while being so full of food. Scouts have marveled at the strength of his stomach. Also he's quite good at picking up Quebecois insta-models.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria