Create Account

Early Calder Candidates

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Dec 8 2013, 11:08 PM

I never said it's Gelinas' award, nor did I even say he should be a finalist, but people treating it as if it's blasphemy that he's even considered is absurd.
im on your side.
Gelinas has been very good.
i wouldnt put him top 5 as of now, but hes still in the running.

theres a lot of hockey left to play lol

Quote:Originally posted by Urijah Winnfield is Trash@Dec 8 2013, 09:11 PM

im on your side.
Gelinas has been very good.
i wouldnt put him top 5 as of now, but hes still in the running.

theres a lot of hockey left to play lol
Yeahthat

any1 remember craig smith?

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Dec 8 2013, 11:13 PM

Yeahthat

any1 remember craig smith?

He's still a decent player Tongue 30-40 points just not a stud

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by PlayoffAnimal@Dec 8 2013, 09:17 PM

He's still a decent player Tongue 30-40 points just not a stud

last year we would of been a 20 point player Tongue

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Dec 8 2013, 11:07 PM
why does every thread have to turn into a "my team's player deserves it thread"?

at least putting a guy like Gelinas makes sense but really snappy, Bournival?

Didn't say he deserved it stating why he should be over MacKinnon though. I fully expect Mack will be a better player tho and Monahan will slow down throughout the year. But still I think Monahan would be top 3 with Krugman second Hertz first atm but its like 20games in

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Dec 8 2013, 11:19 PM

last year we would of been a 20 point player Tongue

Ya but missed its 3 best players last year Erat, Wilson, Hornqvist for extended periods of time. Plus Bourque that team has enough issues scoring lol

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Dec 8 2013, 11:07 PM
why does every thread have to turn into a "my team's player deserves it thread"?

at least putting a guy like Gelinas makes sense but really snappy, Bournival?

Just saying that he has been good for the habs. Never said hes gonna get the Calder

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Dec 8 2013, 11:23 PM

Just saying that he has been good for the habs. Never said hes gonna get the Calder
well the thread was made for Calder Candidates.
every thread like this turns into a name the best player on my team thread.

its pretty annoying tbh

Check my avatar for your answer

Valeri Niskinin or however you spell his name from Dallas could be a candidate aswell

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by PlayoffAnimal@Dec 8 2013, 11:31 PM
Valeri Niskinin or however you spell his name from Dallas could be a candidate aswell
I was thinking him as well, he's been very good for Dallas.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Nichuskin is who I came to mention.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

What about Marek Mazanec. Hasn't been the greatest but if he got more games he'd probably do alright. Last goalie to win it was Steve Mason :lol:

Also Hertl or Mackinnon. No doubt in my mind Hertl is on the better team but he is still a player full of potential and talent. Mackinnon has been playing very well lately also, by seasons end I expect him to pass Hertl in points.

Krug Has been playing fantastic. For a defender he really knows how to step it up and play offensively as well. Kinda reminds me of Erik Karlsson.

Monahan :( Sadly he got injured, Hope he gets well soon. He had a great chance at competing for the Calder.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Never will get in the talks but he absolutely should be Hampus Lindholm anchoring our absolutely demolished defense playing top line minutes every night and rookie leader for +/-

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 11 2013, 01:20 PM
Never will get in the talks but he absolutely should be Hampus Lindholm anchoring our absolutely demolished defense playing top line minutes every night and rookie leader for +/-
Yeah Lindholm's been good, he doesn't have the point totals that other rookies have but he's been great defensively.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]