Create Account

S20 DRAGONS INTERESTED PROSPECTS We want you

1. Why would you like to be a Dragon? How interested are you in becoming a Dragon (scale of 1 - 10) 9 - Calgary looks like a great team from the outside. I have decided Calgary is in my top 3 of teams I want to go to. (Yes, gorlab, I know when I responded to your survey thing that it was NOT listed as one of my favorites, but the list has changed now as I've looked into the teams more.)
Also...dragons are awesome...'nough said

2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10)
8 - I get on every day, do the PTs, update, try to do some Twitter, I just don't ALWAYS post up a storm like others do.

3. What do you like most about the league?
I guess the fact that it is here. It is a fully functioning "fictional" hockey world, and it's great.

4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league?
Become a top scorer, then help lead a team to a Challenge Cup...or two.

5. Will you update your player and do Point Tasks?
I have done so up to this point, and plan to continue.

6. Where could you see yourself fitting in on the Dragons?
Probably a send-down at first, but hopefully in the next couple of seasons I can work my way up to the first line and become the go to guy to get the puck into the net.

7. Gorlab or Birks?
I've seen gorlab around the forums more...sooooo...gorlab

8. In the future, could you see yourself taking on a leadership role?
Probably the distant future, but I would love to take a leadership position in the future...I just have to get a little bit more chatty first it seems.

9. Are you active in the LR? Do you engage in discussion daily?
I read, post when I feel like I can contribute to the conversation, but no, I won't lie, I do not engage in the discussion thread daily.

It wasn't in the questions when I posted, so I'd like to drop back in to say Gorlab all the way.

Okay bye now.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

ice tilt 4 sure

1. Why would you like to be a Dragon? How interested are you in becoming a Dragon (scale of 1 - 10)
I believe my interest falls between 1 and 10. ^_^

People

Cups

Yes

On the offensive side.

7. Gorlab or Birks?
Glab

Yes, am the GM of Ireland, so more than willing to take on roles.

Yes. I like to be a part of the group.

we're straight tilted in here birksy

K u won

Now gtfo :-s

birks pls dont be mad with me

Im not mad!

1. Why would you like to be a Dragon? How interested are you in becoming a Dragon (scale of 1 - 10)
Was 10, then I saw that gorlab was on the team. So like, if there's a number much lower on that scale I'd choose that.
10+
Being able to laugh about stupid things while legitimately being interested in what happens in these games.
I see my guy as being the go to player for the penalty kill, the guy who keeps the other team from catching up, and the guy who helps make the goalie's stats shine. If necessary, I can work on bumping up my game in other areas.
Have done, Will do
Keystone of the penalty kill, the guy on the ice in the last minute up by a goal.
7. Gorlab or Birks?
Gorlab, just because he hovers in the Montreal chatzy all the time. He picks on TDW a lot, so that's fun.
I'm only going to say yes because I am the captain of Montreal Impact as well as the Rookie Captain of the Rookie Super Series games. But I like to think that I got voted into these positions because I am very helpful with people and get along nicely with others.
Yes and Yes. In fact I need to start laying off the site sometimes.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Lol bojo calling out Gorlab

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

1. Why would you like to be a Dragon? How interested are you in becoming a Dragon (scale of 1 - 10) I'd like to become a dragon because you guys are pretty successful and have some really good active guys, namely yourself and Gorlab. I feel confident that you two could help me get better and improve. so like 9.5

2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10) I post about 15/20 times a day, so I'd say 9.75

3. What do you like most about the league? I personally think it's the creativity and how into it everyone is. My favorite part is the media, especially when people come up with genius ideas for a daily segment or a one off story. It's unreal how much writing talent some people have. A close second for me is the LR, because I love interacting and getting close with my teammates, and while I like talking about the SHL, it's good when teammates are cool enough with each other where the topics can range.

4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league? Well for my player, it's all the usual cliché stuff. You know, help your team win a cup, stay active, blah blah blah. But for me, my goal is just to get involved with the league more any way I can, and hopefully be a commish or GM someday. I think this league is really fun and for me the best way to heighten the experience is to increase my impact on it. And obviously, to make new friends and stay active.

5. Will you update your player and do Point Tasks? Of course bruddah. I don't want my player to suck. That would be terrible for the team.

6. Where could you see yourself fitting in on the Dragons? I'm the type of guy who can fit in anywhere he's needed. I'd like to be a top 2 line center, but if those spot is full for you guys I'd be more than happy to take a smaller roll. I just like getting along with everyone and hanging out.

7. Gorlab or Birks? Gorlabs the only one I know, and anyway since we're the only two people who actually listen to the full episodes of Selloutcast I feel as though we have a special spirit bond

8. In the future, could you see yourself taking on a leadership role? Hell yeah, I'd be disappointed in myself if I didn't. Actually, I already kind of am. I'm the co-head of Team USA's junior department., along with Ben Reid, and we get a say, although smaller than that of Merica, Nike, and Keenan, in the teams goings ons.

9. Are you active in the LR? Do you engage in discussion daily? Yessir I do, the Whalers locker room is great so we usually get a few pages added each day and I'll be at least 5-6 posts of that.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

1. Why would you like to be a Dragon? How interested are you in becoming a Dragon (scale of 1 - 10) 10

2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10) 9

3. What do you like most about the league? The ability to see my player grow on a day to day basis.

4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league? I want to become a solid twf.

5. Will you update your player and do Point Tasks? Sure, Need to be a top twf.

6. Where could you see yourself fitting in on the Dragons? top 6 Tongue

7. Gorlab or Birks? I know Gorlab from ehm, so i guess my vote goes there Tongue

8. In the future, could you see yourself taking on a leadership role? Potentially

9. Are you active in the LR? Do you engage in discussion daily? I pass by once in a while. Usually have a busy schedule with school and work.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

1. Why would you like to be a Dragon? How interested are you in becoming a Dragon (scale of 1 - 10) I wanna be better than Jesster... 9

2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10) 8

3. What do you like most about the league? The people.

4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league? I wanna be the best teammate I can be, I dont really care about stats.

5. Will you update your player and do Point Tasks? Yea

6. Where could you see yourself fitting in on the Dragons? Future starting goalie

7. Gorlab or Birks? Neither

8. In the future, could you see yourself taking on a leadership role? Maybe

9. Are you active in the LR? Do you engage in discussion daily? Yes, I live for it.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

A good 9. I'm active, but I don't post much

I really like the whole concept, and to be able to interact with people that like the same thing is cool.

I want my player to do well, help out the team as much as possible so we could win the championship. I want to be as active as possible so my player will do well.

Of course.

A send down for my first season, and then come back as a 3rd line winger.

7. Gorlab or Birks?
Gorlab

Later on down the road I don't see why not.

I'm really active In the Impact chatzy, I don't really post much in the forum, but I'm working on that.