Create Account

FHM 14 CaP SEASON 2

I don't recommend buying it, it's really slow.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Starting to sim S2 now...

S2 is ALMOST done.. I simmed From July 1st - December last night, now we are in March.

S3 signups still being taken, link in OP. next 2 signups get in S3, the rest are delegated to S4.

The suspense!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Starting the playoffs...

Unfortunatly Brendan Seibert disappeared.. So he will be remade for S3.

AND S2 stats are now updated.

Just an FYI, you have Ivan Koroviev S2 stats for O'Reilly S2 Stats.

RIP Mac & 701

neato, just signed up.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Fixed O'Reilly's stats sorry about that.

1 more player being accepted for S3. Will create the players tomorrow night and hopefully sim another season.

Can you give me some more info on how my players season went? He seemed to have changed teams twice, would be cool to know when/why and which stats he puts up with which team. His numbers dropped quite a bit so I think/hope that's because he played in the DEL, not in juniors anymore Smile?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Jul 7 2015, 11:43 PM
Can you give me some more info on how my players season went? He seemed to have changed teams twice, would be cool to know when/why and which stats he puts up with which team. His numbers dropped quite a bit so I think/hope that's because he played in the DEL, not in juniors anymore Smile?

lol fhm does not offer usable features

Quote:Originally posted by BluesBoy71@Jul 6 2015, 09:24 PM
Would you recommend buying FHM?

Is it easy to use? Do games sim quickly?

I might get it Tongue

Despite my last post I actually really enjoy FHM. The initial release was rushed, then when they tried to go back and fix it all everyone got mad for them taking so long. Honestly, there is a small hard working group of programmers trying to make a great game, with the backing of the greatest GM game (sorry FM, OOTP has it) of all time.

They are still in beta for the second game (with a completely redesigned game engine). I'd suggest waiting for that to come out and invest in that instead of the buggy FHM 14/ FHM 1.

122 points in 58 games hmu ladies

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Jul 7 2015, 09:43 PM

All the team moving happened in the offseason for your played. Your guy is now eligible to be signed by a NHL team so after I start winning I think he's gonna be in the NHL soon

I have the Flames as my team so I try and sign some of the guys who are free agents and don't get signed by anyone else by the start of the season