[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

nice one NEW

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Well this is certainly a big trade.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Seeya Nucker, was nice having you in the locker room. : (

Welcome Mac, glad to have you aboard!

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

I love Mac and would have loved to play with him, HAM rocked the return adding a dedicated and informed player like him to the team. I know I rub people the wrong way at times to but we are all human and not one of us sim league assholes is loved by every member.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by jason97@Dec 29 2015, 03:25 PM
Seeya Nucker, was nice having you in the locker room. : (

Welcome Mac, glad to have you aboard!

Going to miss you guys big time. My LR rights were revoked before I could say my good byes and i still dont know how to feel. I loved my time in HAM and you guys will always be dear to me. I am also very happy to land in NEW so it is such a bitter sweet trade that I am coming to grips with still. Best of luck boys and dont expect me to take it easy on you out there <3

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Dec 29 2015, 06:29 PM

Going to miss you guys big time. My LR rights were revoked before I could say my good byes and i still dont know how to feel. I loved my time in HAM and you guys will always be dear to me. I am also very happy to land in NEW so it is such a bitter sweet trade that I am coming to grips with still. Best of luck boys and dont expect me to take it easy on you out there <3

Best of luck buddy!

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Best of luck in NEW, Nuck!

Welcome Mac!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Wow Nuck heading out surprises me. He's a great guy, wish both the best in the end.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Dec 29 2015, 08:55 PM
Wow Nuck heading out surprises me. He's a great guy, wish both the best in the end.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Looking to start fresh and this will be a nice change. I wish I could have gotten to play with Nuck but I can't be anything but happy for him and New England. It was a good move for both sides and I harbour no ill feelings.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Good luck Nuck. Wish you all the best man. It was a pleasure being in the same LR with you.

Welcome to Hamilton Mac. Great to have you here. Looking forward to playing in your line this season!

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Dec 29 2015, 09:22 PM
Good luck Nuck. Wish you all the best man. It was a pleasure being in the same LR with you.

Welcome to Hamilton Mac. Great to have you here. [b]Looking forward to playing in your line this season!
[/b]

I am looking forward to it and playing with Clitsome and what it will do hopefully to both our statlines is a big reason Hamilton was one of the higher teams on my list.

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Dec 29 2015, 08:28 PM

I am looking forward to it and playing with Clitsome and what it will do hopefully to both our statlines is a big reason Hamilton was one of the higher teams on my list.[/b]
I can only guarantee success during the preseason. :lol:

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Dec 29 2015, 09:59 PM

I can only guarantee success during the preseason.&nbsp; :lol:

Well that's something I suppose.

Damn!
I always thought Nuck would be there forever! Tongue

Best of luck to both.

Excited to be a part of the Steelhawks organisation.