Create Account

Werewolf Game 8!

I'm not well versed enough in RED's previous play it seems.

But if the guy RED has a vote on is defending him, that says something lol

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

01-08-2019, 08:16 PMDangles13 Wrote: I don't know how the medium works tbh. Can they reveal anything or just what Durden wants to put in his message to us? I feel that Durden will leave patchy messages that we have to decipher so that was why I suggested that we may want them to reveal their info.
There's a death chat with all the mediums and all the dead people. The medium can tell us ini here what was said there.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Honestly, I kinda agree with RED that dangles plays kinda weird. He always tries to steer everyone away from what I feel is the best play. Sometimes by pretending not to know how the game works or forgetting certain rules. I think, he's smarter than that.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]

feelsbad if im weird ima turncoat

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 08:36 AM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

Maybe that's just a weird quirk of mine but when people start defending me or siding with me early on in the game without much info to go by, then it always makes me susicious of them and think that they are a werewolf who is trying to gain my trust Smile. And just like some others in here, I like to throw out some votes early on just to see how people react or if something sticks. Can always rescind or change them if new intel comes in...

That main issue I have with Dangles is the "helpful" list he posted:

01-08-2019, 04:35 PMDangles13 Wrote: Suspicious

Mack - Not sure how to read him but right now I don't trust him.
luketd - Hasn't really helped and I have a gut feeling about him.
Segi - He appears to be hiding behind inexperience but is very smart and totally the Alpha
StamkosFan - Him and Mack are both wolves trying to pit us against them, probably, but maybe not.
BadWolf - Turncoat

Unsure - Wild-cards

TheWoZy - Wozman is a weird player who just throws out semi-accurate accusations and dips.
AtlasHunter - Weird dude and terrible goalie.
Ace - He should be a little more talkative imo but he hasn't done anything to warrant suspicion.
BRayne - Pretty quiet.
JKortesi81 - Could be good but Joe is mean sometimes. Wink
Sleepy - Been quiet
TommySalami - Salami should attract wolves and should be sent away from the village.

Safe

Dangles13 - Vanilla villager who will be eaten by day 3.
39alaska39 - Seems Legit
Good_Ole_Kimmy - Kimmy a good wolf
Troy_McClure03 - Could go either way tbh
RomanesEuntDomus - Veteran player and someone we should listen to his opinions.
ml002 - How could he be a wolf, really?

Half of it is pretty jokey but the stuff that isn't doesn't make too much sense either. Like, why does he put me in the safe category? Being a veteran player shouldn't make you trust me and listen to me more, if anything it should you make more wary that I might be doing some crazy 5D chess. And some of the other people in the safe category have done pretty much nothing to gain the villages trust either. Dangles is a super smart player who has carried some previous games and usually isn't very punny in them either, which makes his current playstyle seem kinda weird to me. Although I do buy him being confused about the rules for the medium, I didn't fully understand them at the start of the round either.

So yeah just to explain my thought process especially because Joe suspects me. I'm not at all convinced that Dangles is the WW, could be a jester, or turncoat or just an off game for him, but I don't have much else to go by at the moment.

And for some more general thoughts by me: The one person that feels the most like a villager for me at the moment is ml002. Could always be a smart wolf play of course but his posts are logical and make sense, aren't needlessly argumentative but not overly trusty and naive either. Just have a good feeling there. That whole group of Mack, Atlas, Stamkos has just been super weird so far... Could be a jester and/or executioner in there or even a wolf, if they decided to have 1-2 of them play super aggressive while the rest sits back and tries to fit in with the group. I kinda don't want to vote for either one of them right now because the chance is so high that one is the jester.

RED makes some very good points. Perhaps I misjudged you. It’s clear that Dangles and RED have a WW history. It’s still very weird to me for a player to get voted, and then have the person on the block defend the accuser so non-chalantly.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 09:42 AM by Durden.)

Current Votes:

StamkosFan - 1 (Mack)

Sleepy - 2 (Tommy, Stamkos)

Dangles13 - 1 (RED)

If I missed anything let me know.

Also, please TAG me if you're retracting a vote.

Medium has access to dead chat. They are in a Discord channel with anyone who has died. They can also chat here. Double trouble.

If a Knight is hung/attacked, I definitely say something in flavor text about it. I;m not revealing roles this game, but it needs to be known.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

2 hours.

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

@"TommySalami" , @StamkosFan  mind explaining your vote for Sleepy? You haven't given us much so far.

Less than an hour. Sleepy's on the chopping block.

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

01-09-2019, 10:44 AMSegi Wrote: @"TommySalami" , @StamkosFan  mind explaining your vote for Sleepy? You haven't given us much so far.

Info please, or maybe we should hit up tombo or stammer

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

01-09-2019, 11:50 AMTroy_McClure03 Wrote:
01-09-2019, 10:44 AMSegi Wrote: @"TommySalami" , @StamkosFan  mind explaining your vote for Sleepy? You haven't given us much so far.

Info please,  or maybe we should hit up tombo or stammer

I just woke up. Not entirely sure I'm going to keep my vote on sleepy. I do feel that we should get going sooner rather than later on the lynchings though

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-09-2019, 12:02 PMTommySalami Wrote:
01-09-2019, 11:50 AMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Info please,  or maybe we should hit up tombo or stammer

I just woke up. Not entirely sure I'm going to keep my vote on sleepy. I do feel that we should get going sooner rather than later on the lynchings though
We don't gain information though on random lynchings.

01-09-2019, 12:03 PMSegi Wrote:
01-09-2019, 12:02 PMTommySalami Wrote: I just woke up. Not entirely sure I'm going to keep my vote on sleepy. I do feel that we should get going sooner rather than later on the lynchings though
We don't gain information though on random lynchings.

I don't think it's random, I'm most likely going to change my vote off of him though

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Lynching just to get it going sounds pretty random to me.