Create Account

NWJHL General Manager Announcements

Congrats Fever.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by I Am The Tag Team Champions!@Nov 25 2012, 11:25 PM
Okay, fuck you guys. I've been patiently waiting for 5 SEASONS! FIVE SEASONS to get that juniors job, and I'm sick of people getting chosen over me.

Once again, I get snubbed. Why do I even bother filling these fucking applications when obviously I'll never get one.
I would definitely take you over one of the new GMs

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Nov 25 2012, 07:30 PM

amen. Five seasons is childs play though, I've been waiting like 7+ lol.

except he has stayed active, while you leave for weeks to months on end.

BK got snubbed

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Nov 25 2012, 10:30 PM

amen. Five seasons is childs play though, I've been waiting like 7+ lol.

I'm willing to bet the fact these four never bitched about being overlooked helped them get a job. Who would want to work with that attitude?

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Congratz everyone! Whalers Knights

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Nov 25 2012, 10:04 PM

Lol, ya we hated each other. But hopefully we dont anymore

Definitely not, Hallsy is way better than Vatty

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Nov 25 2012, 10:35 PM

I'm willing to bet the fact these four never bitched about being overlooked helped them get a job. Who would want to work with that attitude?

Okay? So we get pissed off that we've been here god knows how long and have applied god knows how many times just to get let down each time. It'd be one thing if we ran our mouths for no reason, but I've been here since almost the beginning without ONE single GM spot, not so sure about BK but I know he's got a right to be pissed too.

Can we just have this as a congratz thread isntead of saying why I should've been chosen. Tbh pm the commishes, that way everyone still loves u except for them, instead of everyone else teaming up on u :lol:

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Guys relax, shit happens. There's a deciding process and some people don't show characteristics of a good GM. For example people who show drastic outbursts of rage when things don't go their way. What junior wants to be in an LR with a GM who flips shit every time they lose.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

vr stfu. my god.

Discord are for plebs

This is a day for a new revolution. People are agreeing with me that I should have gotten one of the four GM positions. I say we REVOLT against the people responsible for these jobs!

I've been campaigning for a GM spot since they stripped me of the Vancouver GM spot back in S5. It's time for BK to get back to where he belongs

#BKforGM

Quote:Originally posted by I Am The Tag Team Champions!@Nov 25 2012, 10:38 PM
This is a day for a new revolution. People are agreeing with me that I should have gotten one of the four GM positions. I say we REVOLT against the people responsible for these jobs!

I've been campaigning for a GM spot since they stripped me of the Vancouver GM spot back in S5. It's time for BK to get back to where he belongs

#BKforGM

I'd totally root for you being a GM.

Vatty over BK... c'mon now.

edit: Thinking about it, it doesnt really apply to Danielson as much

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Nov 25 2012, 07:37 PM

Okay? So we get pissed off that we've been here god knows how long and have applied god knows how many times just to get let down each time. It'd be one thing if we ran our mouths for no reason, but I've been here since almost the beginning without ONE single GM spot, not so sure about BK but I know he's got a right to be pissed too.

Maybe if you weren't constantly having violent outbursts and complaining about being snubbed in everything (GMs, drafts, etc), and stayed active, you would be considered. TBH seeing some of the people who didn't get a job this time, YOU really shouldn't be surprised.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]