Create Account

S64 PT #1: All or Nothing

Hockey task:

First of all, that TV executive should know that Argonauts has three exciting rookies who debut this season. In the net, Willie Miller will try fill big shoes of Cale Amundsen who lead Argonauts to quarter-finals last season. In the defence, quality SMJHL guy Landon Fischermann tries to make immediate impact also on the SHL level. And in the attack, Max Manning will begin season in second line alongside William Salming and Jean-Uthred Söderberg-Tremblay and tries to have success with him. In the fact, he already scored his first SHL goal from the assist of Salming. Finish from the breakaway was very calm and cool from Manning. Second story line is that Argonauts have lost twice in the quarter-finals but is the third time lucky? They have practised to play in playoffs now three or four season in a row and now is the season to try to learn from those earlier mistakes and advance further. That is theme in the Seattle locker room.

[Image: salming.png]

[Image: In-Collage-20220322-075639643.jpg]
Here is Dickbutt doing an interview with the now old and fat ex gms of wolfpack @Ace and @hotdog. They discussed how much sbagett @luke eats, and how little @Zomp washes his butthole in the team showers compared to @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

PT Pass

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

PBE Affiliate

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Hockey Prompt

The first season of 'Keeping up with the Renegades' would star all of those currently on the roster. It would be a show about an aging, past their primes hockey organization that is still trying to stay in the mix of the top contenders but can't help age getting to them. Things aren't the way they were before and all of the younger kids entering the league are faster, stronger and have insane talent. The show would go deep into character development of each of the players revolving around the central theme of age catching up to a once amazing franchise. The new management would be it's own storyline and how Puoli still wants to be involved in the franchise and making the big decisions in the offseason. The show ends with proving the 'old guns' still have it and win the Cup to prove to all they can still get it done.

Word Count: 156

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Greg, let me tell you, Los Angeles is the perfect place to to start with a SHL "behind the scenes" show. First off, just think of all the B-Roll that you will be able to shoot. Sunset strip, the Hollywood sign, all the stadiums, the coast line, the list goes on. And second, we are on the edge of finally unseating one of the big 4 teams this year from the cup. This will be enthralling and pure drama for anyone that doesn't already follow this league. The young upstarts that will beat all the odds to finally defeat one of the goliaths in this league. Everyone loves an underdog story, the drama builds itself, you wont have to do anything extra. Plus our guys and gals in the LR are quite the characters. Half of them are constantly playing Jeopardy when not on the ice. They eat out together a ton, so lots of easy banter around a table to be shot. This is a no brainer for yall. 

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Hockey Prompt

As Buck stands in the elevator on his way the team meeting about the upcoming season, headphones in, the TV exec to his left taps his shoulder.
"Excuse me, are you Buck Keithley of the Newfoundland Berserkers?"

"Uhhh yeah? How can I help you?"

"You see Mr. Keithley-"

"Call me Buck".

"You see Buck, we at SportsTV (STV) are looking to sign a deal with the SMJHL and SHL for streaming rights to all games. But before HO signs off on it, what can you tell me about this upcoming season and why it would be must see TV?"

"Well I Can tell you about the Berserkers this season and some questions going into it. Can we capture a three-peat and win another 4-Star Cup? Can myself, Pope Coswi and Emeril Lagasse, break the +/- record we just set? Will anybody be able to stop us? How will Mikko Rashford finish his stint with the Berserkers? How are those for some storylines?"

"Well Buck, you've certainly got me excited to see what the Berserkers can do. Hopefully we'll catch you post-game sometime".

*ding*

"Well this is my floor, take care Buck".

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

Hockey prompt

Jasper Maximov is a media whore. He loves being filmed and being talked about. It was part of the reason why he wanted to leave the small market of Winnipeg for a larger one in the United States. Of course, he would have liked a bigger market than Baltimore but beggars can't be choosers so he does what he can to make people interested in him. He has zero dignity and firmly believes in the "no publicity is bad publicity" mindset. When he met the exec in the elevator, he thought it was a good moment to pitch a show that would talk almost exclusively about him. No one wants to watch a show about the Platoon not winning every season, he said. But how one hero rises and never gives up? Uh, yes please. Of course, elevator guy had some questions at first because Jasper is one of the least good players on his team so he didn’t quite understand why he should center his show around him but after spending a full minute in an enclosed space with him, he could grasp the potential for a reality TV show with drama that would rival even the most popular ones. Coming soon, on the History Channel after 9PM.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

HOCKEY PROMPT 

I am Jayden Cloutier, the Alternate Capatin of the St. Louis Scarecrows. I was drafted in S64 to the New England Wolfpack, in the 2nd Round, 25th Overall. I have great friends on St. Louis, with a great community, with @TheSparkyDee @Snussu @SabresFan and even our new rookie @Segi (Not New Really). It is super interesting all of the inside stories of the locker room, and I could bring this to you! Th largest development is Segi, our new 1st OA pick . Will he live up to expectations? (YES). We are a long way form the cup, but we are working our way there. This season is full of rookies, and this is our year to try and compete in the SMJHL playoffs! The story I encourage him to run the most is the development of rookies in St. Louis, including Segi's development throughout the whole entire season!!!

Jayden CLoutier

[Image: byTaUkC.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2022, 11:16 AM by artermis.)

Hockey Prompt

So, hear me out. Czechia has gone over fourty seasons without a gold. This medal chase has gone on long enough that it has changed Czechia's entire society. All of the players born in the Czech Republic now have a burning passion to climb that mountain and be on the national team. The Czech people itself have been reshaped by the heartbreak and hunger that results afterwards of every season's race for medal, so much so that recently a coup d'etat took place that replaced those in power with those who had more of a "blank cheque" so to speak, being given permission by the people to do whatever it takes to achieve glory, a dangerously passionate nationalist sentiment.

Drastic measures have since been taken. The Czech nation has become more militarized than ever and aggressively isolates itself against a few nations whom it despises in the international hockey theatre. Laboratories have even undergone extreme programs to create the perfect hockey player, some say they've already made one and they are currently playing in the SHL under direct command of the State Security Services and that it may or may not be. I'm not confirming or denying, don't ask me how I was named or about any childhood memories though.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

PT Pass

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

ISFL Affiliate PT

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

PLAYER PROMPT: The Atlanta Inferno has recently hired a team of cameramen, because they wanted to start filming behind-the-scene thing to put them on their social media account to try to grow the team following into the city. They also have local celebrities coming to visit us and they put them on the ice to try to motivate people to start playing hockey. My player ate behind film or having is picture taking, so he tried to get out of the camera view as often as he can. When a celebrity is visiting, he doesn’t interact with them at all, because he knows he will end up on camera if he does. On the other days, when there is nothing special going, but the camera is still there, Lillehammersson will spend as much time as he can in the shower and clothes changing area, which are separate from the actual locker room, because the camera is not allowed in these locations.

159 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Prompt 2:

*Defenseman Eero Makela adjusts himself slightly on the wooden stool, a green screen behind him, a trio of cameras arranged in front of him, a boom mic dangling just off-camera overhead. At the director's signal, Makela begins to speak*

"You know," Eero Makela starts, adopting a professorial tone, "when I first heard that you guys were gonna be filming a documentary or whatever about the Calgary Dragons, I said to myself, "Self, you really don't want to be a part of this." But then I asked myself, "Why? Why don't I want to be a part of this?" And you know what I came to realize? It's because of shame. We've all been there - empty home, leftovers in the fridge, a hard, crusty stain where you slept the night before but you're too goddamn pathetic to actually change the sheets. But what, pray tell, does someone who looks like this - *Makela gestures at his face, then lifts his shirt to reveal a 7 pack of abs, 1 abdominal muscle having been torn asunder during last season's playoff push* - have to be ashamed of? I'll tell you what. Nothing. Nothing at all."

*The director makes a 'cut' sign, thanks Makela for his time, and quickly ushers him away from the filming location. Makela's fellow Dragons, standing near the catering table, stifle their laughter. They know that Makela wants no part of this documentary, and what better way to make that clear than to crank it up to 11?*