Create Account

TPE Checklist

06-05-2023, 08:12 AMAephino Wrote: any thought on adding a Chirper counter? it could say “X/6 Chirps” or something
We’ve already discussed it. It’s possible, yes, but I think we are eyeing putting it in the Chirper sidebar rather than the TPE checklist if at all possible. Since, you know, it’s just monies and not TPE.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-05-2023, 07:59 AMEvok Wrote: I know im not helping Sad but i didn't buy anything this morning and the weekly training is now crossed off
[Image: Xi1EV1J.png]

Same. I've been monitoring this all day so after 3am Eastern mine was crossed off and it still is now. So I assume there still is a bug and I should just go ahead and buy it anyway or will that info switch to "available" any time within the next day? @DrunkenTeddy

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

06-05-2023, 11:06 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Same. I've been monitoring this all day so after 3am Eastern mine was crossed off and it still is now. So I assume there still is a bug and I should just go ahead and buy it anyway or will that info switch to "available" any time within the next day? @DrunkenTeddy

Time zones are terrible to deal with. Grok and I (it was just Grok and I was the emotional support human) wrote the query for crossing off the training. We will probably take a look later in the day/whenever teddy looks at it too

Time zones are hard lol

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Ok so I think I've got it fixed. Server is on UTC time, which messes with a ton of stuff when trying to set a time for another time zone. So much pain. It is working right now and hopefully this coming weekend it will continue to work as it should.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

abolish time

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-05-2023, 01:11 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Ok so I think I've got it fixed. Server is on UTC time, which messes with a ton of stuff when trying to set a time for another time zone. So much pain. It is working right now and hopefully this coming weekend it will continue to work as it should.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

Awesome!!

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

06-05-2023, 01:11 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Ok so I think I've got it fixed. Server is on UTC time, which messes with a ton of stuff when trying to set a time for another time zone. So much pain. It is working right now and hopefully this coming weekend it will continue to work as it should.

Can confirm. I haven't bought it yet but now it shows it's available.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

I had to make a change today to accommodate the list of tasks being longer than 7. Unfortunately in my opinion it doesn't look as nice as it did before, but it works. Also I validated last night that the new code for weekly training works, so it should accurately tell you if you have bought weekly training any time of the week, with the one exception that is the overlapping 3 hours. Pacific time is when our AC/Training technically rolls over to the next week, but generally anything done/bought after midnight eastern has been accepted. This tracker has to choose 1 time to cutoff, so if you want it to be crossed out I'd recommend waiting until at least 3am eastern every Monday to buy training.

Added Fantasy Signups to the checklist. Just keep in mind that I can't add the waitlist post very easily, it will only be the initial signup that appears there.

THANKS TEDDY!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-12-072950.png]

Hi I see S73 tasks as an S72 player

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

07-12-2023, 07:30 AMAephino Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-2023-07-12-072950.png]

Hi I see S73 tasks as an S72 player
Probably bc you have yet to be changed over to SHL on the backend since draft hasn’t happened yet

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

07-12-2023, 07:48 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Probably bc you have yet to be changed over to SHL on the backend since draft hasn’t happened yet

makes sense ty

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

The SHL milestones are displayed for me and I can't remove that one. Does the system not know I'm a J player and already did that in another thread?

Stars Lions Berserkers