Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

Rence Sykut would not need to respond to these rumors. Papa Sykut would've already used his Russian mafia ties to crush these rumors as well as the bones of the perpetrators. No one messes with Mama Sykut.

Word Count: 38

Videl Valor would normally be disturbed if she found that someone was doing unholy things to her mother. But, Videl’s mother had left her at age 12, so this wouldn’t surprise Videl because her mother was always doing questionable things.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

My mother is a grown adult. It is not my business who she has consensual relations with as long as I don't hear about it. Hockey moms need love too.

I will make no further comment on the matter. These rumors are just a distraction which disrupts my focus on my upcoming season with the Raptors.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Well … would have surprised me to start, but my whole goal would be to find out who did this, and congratulate him. But overall,
Go mom go!

Ace Lightnings reaction to a teammate sleeping with his mother would be pretty standard. He would trick him into becoming best friends and then steal his dog.

If the rumor is true that one of Dag-Otto's teammates spent an evening helping his mom weed her garden and plant new herbs and flowers, then Dag-Otto would be very excited and would like to know who did this great deed.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Petr would be very confused. Petr has no biological mother, instead Czechia herself is mother. Ah, in that case, Petr would be quite pleased that more people were coming to realize the glory of Czechia.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Hysterical laughter erupts in the locker room. There's no way, it's all rumours but it's hilarious. The next mother trip is going to be a good one that's for sure!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 12:16 PM by Fluw. Edited 1 time in total.)

Considering we had a petition to allow @BadWolf to bang moms, I’m sure FSM would have no choice but to allow BadWolf to have her way with his mom. Hell eveyone is equal because she's banging everyones mom.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

My mother is dead so I would probably call the police to file a report or request for investigation because that is against the law.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

I'd be surprised really, I can't imagine anyone wanting to enjoy that with her. I think it's disgusting but ultimately if a teammate shared my mothers passion for lutfisk and wanted to share it with her then I'd give it my blessing.

42 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Cale would not take kindly to the rumours at all unless it was @CementHands that the rumour was about in which case he would accept him as his new dad. Otherwise Cale would likely look to get revenge.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

This does not involve any player or their families, and anyone that suggests otherwise is wildly inaccurate and it’s frankly disgusting.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

I am still Yukon's team mom.  All I can say is "ouch."  They passed me around like a joint at a Willie Nelson concert, thanks to @BadWolf's petition passing, allowing her to bang moms.

Kaarlo Koivunen would doubt that the rumors were true because why would somone just go to finland for that like no one would do that and if found true kaarlo koivunen would be okay if both were okay with it

[Image: cVahF90.png]