Create Account

Stampede Sign UFA Center

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Aug 7 2015, 04:02 PM

You spend money on HUT cards? I feel bad for you Smile)

I do? Blink

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I don't understand the relation between spending $10 on a video game and spending $10 to ruin a fantasy hockey team's reputation...

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Aug 7 2015, 04:14 PM
I don't understand the relation between spending $10 on a video game and spending $10 to ruin a fantasy hockey team's reputation...
One provides way more lulz.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Jackson@Aug 7 2015, 04:11 PM

To be fair, I'll basically throw $10 on the ground.

I bought Kane & Lynch for $10 :(

I'll take my $10 and get a booster juice and a snack. Mm :-x

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Aug 7 2015, 03:14 PM
First off, this has NOTHING to do with my team. This was 100% MY decision, not Brandons or any of my teammates.

Second off, this is a GAME just like HUT is a GAME.

If you can't see the similarities that's your fault Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Aug 7 2015, 05:11 PM

About the same amount as a couple packs on HUT, which is fine to most people.

Either the people complaining about my money are poor, or just worry too much about other peoples lives Smile)
Or they have consciences? Like how do you actually think about this and say it's a good idea and not remotely questionable or shady?

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Aug 7 2015, 01:10 PM
This cost 701 ten real life dollars
Well, in reality, he spent over 100 dollars to be able to do this, and now he's realizing it's not going to fly in the league.

So this really cost 701 over 100 real life dollars.

I hope Trill can provide a nasty handie because you could get yourself a nice Happy Ending atleast for that price where i'm from, and she'll suck your dick too :lol:

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Aug 7 2015, 03:14 PM

I do? Blink
You spend your 10 dollars on something I wouldn't buy, let's just put it that way.

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Aug 7 2015, 04:16 PM

Well, in reality, he spent over 100 dollars to be able to do this, and now he's realizing it's not going to fly in the league.

I hope Trill can provide a nasty handie because you could get yourself a nice Happy Ending atleast for that price where i'm from, and she'll suck your dick too  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

RIPDAVE

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Aug 7 2015, 03:16 PM

Or they have consciences? Like how do you actually think about this and say it's a good idea and not remotely questionable or shady?
Because I would imagine other teams could do it too? If it is illegal, I will cancel the transaction and if Dylan wants to leave so be it. I was just using my money the way I felt it was right. Didn't really feel it was "shady".

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Aug 7 2015, 04:16 PM

I hope Trill can provide a nasty handie because you could get yourself a nice Happy Ending atleast for that price where i'm from, and she'll suck your dick too  :lol:

=D>

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Aug 7 2015, 03:16 PM

Again, what I do with my money has NO concern to you. Thanks though, and I've seen people spend over 1000 on HUT, let me see you talk shit about them Deener.

Tbh I just wanted to take dave's money to change my player name :(

One I got now sucks lmao

RIPDAVE

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Aug 7 2015, 04:15 PM

First off, this has NOTHING to do with my team. This was 100% MY decision, not Brandons or any of my teammates.

Second off, this is a GAME just like HUT is a GAME.

If you can't see the similarities that's your fault Smile)

If you can't see how this relates to your entire team and not just you, that's your fault Smile)

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

My original plan with why I bought money is still good, and also, I never even thought of this idea until I was thinking of a way we could stick out to free agents. So think again Smile)