Create Account

Ignant Angry

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jun 8 2016, 07:36 AM

I did. For a few months. And then I realized pissants shouldn't have an effect on how I play this game or define what I should get out of it.

So I'll continue to play it better than you. Although I probably won't win the community-voted MVP within Foster's first five seasons, [b]I won't think I'm the man because I dumped TPE into a goalie and crossed my fingers.[b]
So building a hall of fame goalie is now just "dumping TPE and crossing fingers"? That's one hell of a reach

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Jun 8 2016, 05:45 AM

So building a hall of fame goalie is now just "dumping TPE and crossing fingers"? That's one hell of a reach

In don't think it's that big of a reach. You could earn at such a high pace, as long as you figured out what the sim prioritized before you hit the big leagues, you could correct any mistakes you've made. It's similar to any other player, I guess.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jun 8 2016, 07:47 AM

In don't think it's that big of a reach. You could earn at such a high pace, as long as you figured out what the sim prioritized before you hit the big leagues, you could correct any mistakes you've made. It's similar to any other player, I guess.
There are a lot of high TPE goalies who never perform particularly well, and the number who actually make it to the hof is very slim. Seems like you're saying you won an MVP award because you're good at this whereas he had a extremely successful career because he was lucky, which is a bit of a joke imo

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Im pretty sure 44 knows he's not the man Smile) Smile) Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Jun 8 2016, 05:54 AM

There are a lot of high TPE goalies who never perform particularly well, and the number who actually make it to the hof is very slim. Seems like you're saying you won an MVP award because you're good at this whereas he had a extremely successful career because he was lucky, which is a bit of a joke imo

Shit, I can't joke? Forget I said anything.

Look at the successful builds. Do they have something in common [apart from being nearly maxed out]? Are there other goalies who have very similar builds but somehow couldn't perform? It just seems, outside looking in, like more of a crapshoot.

I don't understand your chirp.
He's lucky he made a good goalie?

Wtf are you even saying

Quote:Originally posted by FuckGroupMe@Jun 8 2016, 06:04 AM
I don't understand your chirp.
He's lucky he made a good goalie?

Wtf are you even saying

Why are you still here? Didn't your one shitty player get sympathy-retired? Or is he still on a block somewhere?

I know I don't know how to chirp. Most people who know me around here know that. But bringing up tampering like it's a be-all end-all is fucking moronic, and I won't take it lying down.

You and Mac must be multis

Angry Ignant is good Ignant.

Quote:Originally posted by FuckGroupMe@Jun 8 2016, 06:14 AM
You and Mac must be multis

If that's all you have, the PC crowd is winning.

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jun 8 2016, 07:25 AM

If that's all you have, the PC crowd is winning.
Chirping you is like beating up a retarded kid.
I need a worthy adversary to get my juices flowing.

Why are G and Shevy even fighting. Stahp

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Jun 8 2016, 06:39 AM

Yeahthat

Not gonna lie, no reason for me and Byrde to fight either. Stupid arguments abound

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Jun 8 2016, 06:39 AM

No idea, I figured there was some sort of endgame. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Jun 8 2016, 07:39 AM
Tell your boy to keep 44's name out his mouf