Create Account

Start getting shit done

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Apr 14 2012, 04:06 PM
I don't like the 250k payout scale. I think the scale should be something like (it doesn't have to be these values)

250k for 250 words
750k for 500 words
1 M for 750 words

Each one of x amount of words of article going up by y amount of dollars. In this case, people will be determined to write more articles

if you get what I mean

Eh. I didn't mean more articles, I meant articles with greater quality (more words, thousand plus words of articles rather than 200 word articles)

Discord are for plebs

i write cool articles

The twitter thing was implemented to help boost activity and reward active players, so i dont see why thats a problem.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Quote:Originally posted by raymond3000@Apr 14 2012, 05:30 PM
The twitter thing was implemented to help boost activity and reward active players, so i dont see why thats a problem.

When it takes 30 seconds to gain 1 point why will people write a 1000 word article to gain 1 point?

Thats the problem. I think I will use something like Stud's idea if not exactly his idea.

My problem was that I deposited my contract a long time ago, and until today it wasn't deposited. Updated the 9th my ass. If you did, it wasn't updated all the way.

I know I'm not the only one, but it's not just me who has been noticing things not getting done. Waiting ~2 weeks for things like updating my bank account is silly. What if I was out of cash? I can't train. And I was almost to that point. A little bit of timeliness would be nice is all.

Quote:Originally posted by Heater@Apr 14 2012, 06:25 PM
Easier fix, raise the cost of the training to match.

I suggest this rather then lowering article payouts because then we still get good articles ( activity), which is good for the league.

Just an idea.

Cheers

NONONO then contracts become worthless.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

I also find it absurd that vatty has 15 mil from the shit articles and pbps he did last season, we're just letting that slide?

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by KLange@Apr 14 2012, 08:52 PM
My problem was that I deposited my contract a long time ago, and until today it wasn't deposited. Updated the 9th my ass. If you did, it wasn't updated all the way.

I know I'm not the only one, but it's not just me who has been noticing things not getting done. Waiting ~2 weeks for things like updating my bank account is silly. What if I was out of cash? I can't train. And I was almost to that point. A little bit of timeliness would be nice is all.
dude ur contract was fkn there i didnt change shit only a few hours ago i had to update something for coolstar that $$ in brackets is ur contract

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Apr 14 2012, 09:05 PM

dude ur contract was fkn there i didnt change shit only a few hours ago i had to update something for coolstar that $$ in brackets is ur contract

You are also missing an entire million from my contract. I was told, by Raymond, that my contract was 3.5m, and he negotiated it.