and what about old builds ?

those who had 150 get + 5
165 get - 10
180 get - 25

That's not fair tbh I want my points. @_@

But yeah that sounds right.

Everyone but Boon and Krever:
:ahh!: :ahh!: :ahh!: :ahh!: :ahh!: :ahh!: :ahh!: :ahh!: :ahh!: :ahh!:

Just posted this in our LR, but I think it would be good to share those thoughts with everyone:

It's great that Boon/krever/whoever else re-counts are putting all that work in, but are you sure it really helps? There might have been some mistakes updating, but I still haven't seen a link to a specific one of thise mistakes. Instead you now have to calculate tons of TPEs in such a short time and in such a scenario it's likely that you make new mistakes now.

Some TPE-totals don't seem to add up... But so far we haven't found the reason for that (or did I miss it?), which makes me wonder if there really are any mistakes at all. I think the risk of doing something wrong while calculating is much higher if you have to look at profiles from two different sites (old and new ones) and then cross-check them with 20+ updates for each player, like we do now. I myself didn't count my points correctly the first time I did it earlier today. I noticed my mistake a few minutes later when I counted again, but I don't wanna know how many mistakes would've happened if I wouldn't just have to count my own points, but those for 15 or more players, especially since I couldn't have counted them twice.

Or, to sum it all up: Is there really something wrong with so many players? Or are we stressing ourselves out so much at the moment that we count again hastily and NOW make the mistakes?
I have a hard time believing that our Updaters made so many mistakes on so many players.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

ya http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgAaRf1W3AI
just leave it like this for now
shit happens

I agree with Winter.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Mine is fine. I remember re-counting it because I couldn't find the thread in which we had our totals posted

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Apr 16 2012, 06:29 PM
Mine is fine. I remember re-counting it because I couldn't find the thread in which we had our totals posted

Sorry

Corcoran TPE old page: 243

Updates on this site: 105

TPE: 348

TPE on re-distributed build

You have 40 to many.

If everyone wants to shine this on and play with incorrect totals fine. Krever and I both have found that the totals are in fact incorrect.

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Apr 16 2012, 05:40 PM

Sorry

You have 40 to many.

There might be updates on the old site as well.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Apr 16 2012, 06:45 PM

There might be updates on the old site as well.

I checked, he was completely updated by Raymond.

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Apr 16 2012, 05:40 PM

Sorry

You have 40 to many.
Forgot to add +40 for goalies

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I can't find my player page at old SHL :-?

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Apr 16 2012, 07:48 PM
I can't find my player page at old SHL :-?

vancouver, noob

and lol, I have an update that was never done on old SHL Undecided