Create Account

S31 SHL Playoff Index

Blizzard

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Nov 8 2016, 11:49 AM
50 shot save performance for <a href='index.php?showuser=51' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Toast</a>. Is it sustainable tho :-?

Sure. y not

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Live with Game 3s.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

the small glimmer of light in the impending dark void that is trump's hair.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

#keepthestreakalive

old one but very accurate for this latest sim

[Image: 1HHatVN.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

this is honestly so retarded, this will be my one and only goalie in this league.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Nov 9 2016, 01:00 AM
this is honestly so retarded, this will be my one and only goalie in this league.
Ilike

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Nov 9 2016, 01:00 AM
This tends to be the sentiment of most goalies.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> thank you for the friendly sim on what is a very dismal day.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Nov 9 2016, 06:00 AM
Maybe you suck!

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Chiefs be like: oh its playoffs again? Time to re-enact getting slaughtered by the white men.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Nov 9 2016, 09:00 AM

Maybe you suck!

Well, obviously.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Live for Game 4. Game 5 will be simmed tonight, but PBPs will be starting at that. So you won't get the live results, but check out our PBPs because they're sure to be more fun than anything you did last night.

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Nov 9 2016, 04:25 PM
Live for Game 4. Game 5 will be simmed tonight, but PBPs will be starting at that. So you won't get the live results, but check out our PBPs because they're sure to be more fun than anything you did last night.

=D>

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)