Create Account

Nuck Penalty

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Dec 27 2017, 12:37 PM

Hmmmm.... :-?
Quote:Any attempt by any player to circumvent the SHL Regression system, including but not limited to: the intentional delay of claiming and or applying TPE as a means of altering their TPE count for the purposes of calculating regression, shall be subject to fines, suspension and the loss of TPE, as per the Head Office.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Dec 27 2017, 12:40 PM

Never forget the time Fernando FUCKED ME

I remember that as if it was yesterday. :(

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Dec 27 2017, 12:09 PM

I could just quote the rule again too. Doesnt change the fact that you're able to claim the previous seasons PT's in the next season. By setting this precedent, they're saying that you can't claim PT's from the prior season because you'll just be circumventing regression even though they've passed a rule very recently that states otherwise. Dangerous precedent imo.

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Dec 26 2017, 10:26 PM

I figured you'd find Mark Martin pretty relatable tbh

I'd up rep this... but my role is still permitting me from doing so. As an All-Star Head I should be allowed to do these things damn it! Ruining my life ahhhhhh

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Dec 27 2017, 12:43 PM
I'd up rep this... but my role is still permitting me from doing so.  As an All-Star Head I should be allowed to do these things damn it!  Ruining my life ahhhhhh

One day I'll go full Jeff Gordon...

one day...

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Dec 27 2017, 11:44 AM

One day I'll go full Jeff Gordon...

one day...

Why settle for four when you could get a full seven with Jimmie?

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Dec 27 2017, 12:47 PM

Why settle for four when you could get a full seven with Jimmie?

No one likes jimmie

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Dec 27 2017, 11:49 AM

No one likes jimmie

But everyone enjoys a solid seven

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Dec 27 2017, 01:38 PM

I could just quote the rule again too. Doesnt change the fact that you're able to claim the previous seasons PT's in the next season. By setting this precedent, they're saying that you can't claim PT's from the prior season because you'll just be circumventing regression even though they've passed a rule very recently that states otherwise. Dangerous precedent imo.
It's a dangerous precedent to punish people for doing something explicitly mentioned in the rulebook??

Oh you're in Manhattan now... I get it.

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Dec 27 2017, 12:38 PM

It's called using your noggin. When a guy is claiming training and doing PTs every week, but isn't claiming those PTs in his update thread, you think he is just forgetting all that sweet sweet TPE?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Dec 27 2017, 01:08 PM

It's a dangerous precedent to punish people for doing something explicitly mentioned in the rulebook??

Oh you're in Manhattan now... I get it.
Yes, it's explicitly mentioned that it's okay to claim previous season PT's into the following season. I'd say it's difficult to prove that someone's intention is to circumvent the regression system, ESPECIALLY with the stringent grt your shit done or we'll fuck you offseason rules. All I'm reading here is that certain rules in the rule book only apply to certain people.

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Dec 27 2017, 01:11 PM

It's called using your noggin. When a guy is claiming training and doing PTs every week, but isn't claiming those PTs in his update thread, you think he is just forgetting all that sweet sweet TPE?
All I see is a guy that likes to claim his PT's all at once and a history of systemic oppression but a short sighted head office.

lol <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Allen</a> these arguments are so thin that I just realized you must be joking! Troll'd me good man

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Dec 27 2017, 11:11 AM

To be fair I leave all my PT TPE til offseason. I mean I’m 350 capped, but still.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I'm personally more of a Jeremy Mayfield type of guy

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]