Create Account

S33 - Preseason Index

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Feb 10 2017, 10:16 PM

It's up to you whether or not you want to play the preseason at your 247 build or at your 350 build. That's all it changes, unfortunately you won't play preseason at 448. If it's really important to you to play at 350 then I'd ask JayWhy to match your stats to your player page.

I posted it in since he said to.. and then apologized haha

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Im so hype for this offssn to end so closee

<a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>jjaybs</a> is my hero atm

Quote:Originally posted by Cynthia@Feb 10 2017, 10:07 PM
I know I'm late but Stars haven't been updated either

TOR got updated on Monday. Teams like CAL and SEA were last updated on the 23-29th. All teams should get updated this weekend before the regular season starts.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 11 2017, 03:22 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>jjaybs</a> is my hero atm

:-x

[Image: 57817_s.gif]

jjaybs is my zero atm

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs

Doubt is a dream killer

As a quick update, all teams have been updated sometime between Feb 3rd-10th. I'm not sure if those updates will get into the preseason sim, I hope they will.

Most recent update:
BUF, MIN, EDM, WPG - February 3rd
TOR, POR, HAM, MAN, WKP - February 6th
NEW, TEX, CAL, SEA, LAP - February 10th

All teams (including the 5 updated today) [i]should[\i] get updated on Sunday again. Hopefully everything can settle back on track and get into a rhythm again.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

I've stated I have very little to no time. As you can see, sim is extremely late. I've already had to do more work than expected, and I'm not rushing in updates and taking away from time that I already had to cut into. Updates will be in for the regular season, that's it. It's nice the updaters finally decided to get the updates done. It's been weeks to get it done, and I'm not taking extra time to do it.

We're live for the first sim.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

GO WATERS!
Prove to me that you were a good first overall pick!

Quote:Originally posted by cheeseisstupid@Feb 10 2017, 11:57 PM
GO WATERS!
Prove to me that you were a good first overall pick!

Waters? Ben Waters? First Overall? That's news to me. :lol:

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Feb 10 2017, 08:53 PM
I've stated I have very little to no time. As you can see, sim is extremely late. I've already had to do more work than expected, and I'm not rushing in updates and taking away from time that I already had to cut into. Updates will be in for the regular season, that's it. It's nice the updaters finally decided to get the updates done. It's been weeks to get it done, and I'm not taking extra time to do it.

We're live for the first sim.
Wow. Well fuck preseason than eh?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I like what we're seeing! Thou.. Maybe you can maybe me hit the net a little more ya know :lol: I can give you a tenner Ninja

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 11 2017, 12:33 AM

Wow. Well fuck preseason than eh?

I still don't know why they didn't just update all the teams now. The work will still need to be get done may as well get it in now while the games don't mean much. Then again, we just have to say fuck the preseason!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty+Feb 10 2017, 11:33 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wasty @ Feb 10 2017, 11:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Wow. Well fuck preseason than eh?[/b]

It's definitely on us updaters, not JayWhy, for the record. (Hard to handle it all when we've got several updaters who aren't doing regular offseason updates and not enough backups to cover them all and our head isn't around to help track what has/hasn't been done or to hire new people, but still, it's not on JY.)

<!--QuoteBegin-BigTittySmitty@Feb 10 2017, 11:50 PM

I still don't know why they didn't just update all the teams now. The work will still need to be get done may as well get it in now while the games don't mean much. Then again, we just have to say fuck the preseason!
[/quote]

Well, we did manage to get teams updated today, but as JY said, he doesn't have the time to put those updates in before simming. Takes time to do that, and he budgeted that time earlier, and we didn't have the updates ready for him then.

We'll have it for the regular season start.