S36 SHL Awards Show

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Oct 15 2017, 06:36 PM
please be samee

AH YES YOU DID

But no

<div align="center">[Image: mrrdk5.png]

EGGY216 AND TOIVO

[Image: mrrdk5.png]

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy216</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2309' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Toivo</a>!</div>

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

<div align="center">And don't worry everyone, I double checked before awarding the McKeil this time around. No Steve Harvey moment. New England didn't win GM of the Year.

OR DID THEY?

Now, it’s time to present the Lance Uppercut Trophy. This honor is bestowed each season upon the best managerial team in the league.

The nominees are ...

Dragons Steelhead77 and c00kies
Wolfpack Eggy216 and Toivo
Jets Nereus and ztevans
</div>

Nikolai Evans

And the award goes to ...

Nikolai Evans

<div align="center">[Image: 4jun10.png]

STEELHEAD77 AND C00KIES

[Image: 4jun10.png]

Congratulations <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=81' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>c00kies</a>!</div>

Nikolai Evans

<div align="center">Believe it or not, that is the first time Esa has received the Uppercut. Now, for the “MVP” awards, as we close in on the final stretch of this show so you can go back to not caring about me.</div>

Nikolai Evans

Lmfao where is tomen's award

Thanks a lot zach

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Crossfit Jesus@Oct 15 2017, 06:34 PM

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=504' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>jjlangabeer</a>!&nbsp; Cheers . Maybe a WKP vs MAN series in the playoffs in the future?&nbsp; Hmm

Lol, WKP would have another 1st round exit :lol:

<div align="center">Looks like jcink is starting to be a dick, so these may slow down a bit. I promise I'm not doing this for drama, I'm actually trying to get through this as fast as possible because of a day-long headache. :lol:

First, the Anton Razov Trophy, presented each season to the most valuable player in the postseason.

This season’s Razov nominees are …

Renegades Geoffrey Allen
Renegades Jack Durden
Renegades Winston Windsor
</div>

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Oct 15 2017, 06:42 PM
Lmfao where is tomen's award

Thanks a lot zach

I'm still salty Tomen won my Ron Bolt Trophy in Season 30. Which, if you know what the Ron Bolt Trophy is for, is actually pretty ironic.

Anyways, the winner of this year's Razov is ...

Nikolai Evans

<div align="center">[Image: aysewp.png]

JACK DURDEN

[Image: aysewp.png]

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=1730' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Durden</a>!</div>

Nikolai Evans

Windsor snubbed.

Samee got robbed :(

Now we present the Sarmad Khan Trophy, which is awarded to the league’s MVP as determined by the fans.

This season's voting was extremely close, going down to the wire as the tally was actually tied on several occasions. However, there is a sole winner for this season's Sarmad Khan Trophy, and it is …

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 15 2017, 06:46 PM
Samee got robbed :(

I agree

*Please, no one hurt me*

<div align="center">[Image: 4jun10.png]

RANDY RANDLEMAN

[Image: 4jun10.png]

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ballerstorm</a>!</div>

Nikolai Evans