Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Greetings SHL

Category: Happy Birthday!

Front Cover: Miko Rantannen standing with his back turned to the camera in his jersey

Inside the card wording: I hope you will have as many candles on your cake as the number I have on my back!

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Category: Congratulations/Promotion

Front Cover: Congratulations on your success!

Inside the card wording: While it's painful to be a Vancouver Whalers fan, at least your real life is in order and you're doing better than ever!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Category:
Birthday

Front Cover:
It's your birthday!
Inside the card wording:
Jules Watt and the Colorado Raptors wish you an electrifying birthday. Go out and enjoy it with friends, family, and pingy at a Colorado Raptors game!

Category: Holidays

Front Cover: Nickolas Klaus is back in a beautiful fashion for the holiday's and he's brought you a cute little present. Wanna see?

Inside the card wording: It's milk and cookies. Get it?

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Category:
Birthday

Front Cover:
Hey pal, I heard you're like a hockey fan or something... Well let me just say that I hope your birthday is...

Inside the card wording:
A slapshot right through the five-hole, yah dang hoser! (Reginald Rove pointing and smiling on the inside with one of those dumb sitcom grins)

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

Category: Swinger Party

Front Cover: The road life is hard, bring your wife with you and hookup with other couples

Inside the card Wording: We all know you're sick of the same old watering hole. Have a good time and make some good memories.

[Image: nasty.png]

Category: Sympathy

Front Cover: Sorry I stole your girl...

Inside: ... but if you join the league I'm sure you'll get her back!

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Category: Birthday

Front Cover: A bit of financial advice

Inside the card wording: If you haven't hit 26 yet, you're one year closer to that sweet, sweet 2/3 buyout clause kicking in! If you just turned 26, congratulations! You're guaranteed 2/3 of the rest of your contract money if you just stick it out! And if you're older...the end grows ever closer...

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Category: Condolences

Front cover: So sorry about your loss

Inside the cover: While there are greener pastures out there, and so many more opportunities, just be glad that you aren't known as the team that got swept by an eighth seed.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Category: Greetings

Front Cover: (Specters Logo as background) Welcome! Specters

Inside the card wording: I see you're new around here. Trust me, we are too! Let's grow together!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Category: Sympathy

Front Cover: Get well soon

Inside the card wording: You are a stupid ugly idiot who does not play for New Orleans which means you're going to get spooked and fall into a coma because you got spooked so freaking hard you dumb idiot.

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

Category: Occasion

Front Cover: With the 23rd overall pick the Calgary Dragons are proud to select...P..

Inside the card wording: *cough* Chico Smeb!!! .... Wait I mean to say Parker.... Who the hell did we just pick????

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Category:
Occasion

Front Cover:
Listen Kit , we're really sorry for kicking you from the Buffalo locker room without explaining it first, we were absolute idiots to do so especially considering you are the reason Buffalo is of any worth, in the past, present and future, please please accept our apology and flowers

Inside the card wording:
- Signed Buffalo GM's

@kit
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 01:06 PM by JRed94.)

Category: Birthday

Front Cover: it is your birthday so I hope that you score; because you were born today you deserve more

Inside the card wording: It is your birthday. Today you were born. Before this day on the year that you were born you did not even exist. Think about that for a moment.

Category: Valentine's Day

Front Cover: There's nothing sweeter than chocolate...

Inside: other than the sweet, fulfilling feeling of defeating the Anaheim Outlaws and Mathias Seger in the first round of the playoffs and making all of Orange County depressed. Anyways, wanna fuck?

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect