Create Account

Most Valuable players to their team

Quote:Originally posted by Real Deal@Jul 4 2013, 04:15 PM

You are probably one of these 13 year old kids from your comments. lol And nowhere did you get me 'riled up' you just proved your ignorance is all. Nowhere did I claim any success or superiority so more invalid points.

I'm well aware there is a rivalry between Toronto & Boston as I've played the sport of hockey before and am a Toronto fan and have been growing up. But when people consistently harass anyone who is a Toronto fan no matter what they say it is just pathetic. No Toronto fan from what I have seen can have a conversation without being ripped apart. It seems pretty stupid and shows the intelligence of some members currently here.

Actually, I have a ton of respect for members of this site who are leafs fans. And I'm sure plenty of them have a mutual respect for me. We can talk hockey civilly, poke fun at one another and still enjoy watching our teams play one another. Don't believe me, ask Leafsftw, Jman, Dion or many other leafs fans.

I think that you are looking at, and living in, the wrong boroughs of this site if that is the way that you think it goes down around here. Now, I kindly ask that you refrain from making judgement on my age or maturity, because I've chosen to be much more mature than you here...While you continue to talk down and berate other members, I'm choosing to inform you about the potential for positive and insightful discussion this site brings. There are more intelligent people in the world than every single one of us. Nobody is the ultimate end-all, be-all of hockey fans and that is okay.

I know hockey. I know sports. Just like I'm sure you feel the same way. Watch your mouth and you'll do a little bit better around here kid. No sense in getting a bad reputation this early, especially because suspensions suck for you and the team that drafts you. Only trying to help.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Originally posted by NiiKe-KiiCkZ@Jul 4 2013, 04:30 PM

Watch your mouth and you'll do a little bit better around here kid. No sense in getting a bad reputation this early, especially because suspensions suck for you and the team that drafts you. Only trying to help.

Ya that proves you are much more mature. lol I'll be fine. Good luck to you kid. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jul 4 2013, 04:11 PM

Going game 7 and almost beating a cup finalist team in our first year in the playoffs in forever? You know the team that beat Pittsburgh... the one who made Ottawa look silly. Yeah pretty good. Tongue

Im sorry, I missed that, that 3 goal lead was plugging my ears :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jul 4 2013, 04:42 PM

Im sorry, I missed that, that 3 goal lead was plugging my ears  :ph34r:
I'm sorry I missed that, I was to busy watching all the past playoff series of Toronto smacking Ottawa :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jul 4 2013, 05:11 PM

I'm sorry I missed that, I was to busy watching all the past playoff series of Toronto smacking Ottawa  :ph34r:

Im sorry, I didnt understand bcz of that 8 year playoff drought :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jul 4 2013, 05:24 PM

Im sorry, I didnt understand bcz of that 8 year playoff drought  :ph34r:
I'm sorry, I didn't understand bcz the Ottawa Senators have never won a cup. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jul 4 2013, 05:29 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't understand bcz the Ottawa Senators have never won a cup.  :ph34r:

Im sorry, cant see what u said bcz the internet wasnt invented the last time Leafs won the cup

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jul 4 2013, 05:31 PM

Im sorry, cant see what u said bcz the internet wasnt invented the last time Leafs won the cup
I'm sorry, can't see what you said with 13 Stanley cups in the way.

How can a fan of a team that has never won a Stanley Cup chirp teams who have? lol #Logic

Quote:Originally posted by Real Deal@Jul 4 2013, 05:36 PM
How can a fan of a team that has never won a Stanley Cup chirp teams who have? lol #Logic

lulzy, you guys could only win when there was 6 teams in the league,

How about them Panthers?

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jul 4 2013, 06:38 PM

lulzy, you guys could only win when there was 6 teams in the league,
Your team couldn't win period.
You're done here, move along.