Create Account

S40 - Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Mar 28 2018, 06:16 AM
[Image: o1bxTxD.png]

morning <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a>

Good Morning
[Image: 403295311189245952.png?v=1]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

First undefeated sim of the season for the Riot!

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Wkp gg

[Image: giphy.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a>

Why are the Sims much slower now? First day 2 days 2nd day 1 day and today zero

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Quote:Originally posted by soulja@Mar 28 2018, 06:38 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a>

Why are the Sims much slower now? First day 2 days 2nd day 1 day and today zero

That was the automatic schedule but ill be having a look next season cause i understand the concern. Should pick up soon though we are only at the begining of the season too

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

ty <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a> you made my morning!

Quote:Smirnov Light Jr. and Alex Light fight to a draw at 5:01 of 3rd period

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Yawn no games? what a boring day.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Dragons

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Mar 28 2018, 06:40 AM

That was the automatic schedule but ill be having a look next season cause i understand the concern. Should pick up soon though we are only at the begining of the season too
Automatic schedule?

I think people just want more days to be included in each sim. I have personally never felt the point of dragging out the regular season and giving some teams no games to look forward to.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Y'all, nothing has changed that much. For the first week of the season she has followed the same format as JY, who always cited wanting to make sure everything was input properly so teams wouldn't get overly fucked by any errors.

The only difference looking at past schedules is JY would sprinkle in some four day sims, probably to get everyone at least one game, but then we'd get to the end of the season and have those two day sims where (gasp!Wink people would play 0 or 1 games.

Relax, y'all, it ain't that serious. Evok isn't leading a revolution.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 28 2018, 05:55 AM
Y'all, nothing has changed that much. For the first week of the season she has followed the same format as JY, who always cited wanting to make sure everything was input properly so teams wouldn't get overly fucked by any errors.

The only difference looking at past schedules is JY would sprinkle in some four day sims, probably to get everyone at least one game, but then we'd get to the end of the season and have those two day sims where (gasp!Wink people would play 0 or 1 games.

Rabble rabble give me some ass pancakes I’m hungry!

[Image: Wally.png]

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 28 2018, 06:55 AM

fair point

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Mar 28 2018, 07:13 AM

Rabble rabble give me some ass pancakes I’m hungry!

I'm sorry, I am all out of ass pancakes. Could I interest you in a shit sandwich?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 28 2018, 06:55 AM

I thought it was stupid when JY did it, too.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]