Create Account

S45 PT #1 - Stadiums

For some inexplicable reason, the Montreal Militia have played in the Olympic Stadium throughout their history. The stadium known as the Big O is ancient and decrepit, and is a remnant of the 1976 Olympics which caused the city and the province decades of financial stress. It took 30 years to pay off the cost of the stadium, which amounted to 1.61 billion dollars. The Big O isn't even a hockey stadium. It can seat over 70000 spectators, but it is primarily used for football and baseball. If the Militia wish to improve their fan experience, they need to find new home. Montreal has a world-class hockey arena in the Bell Centre, the home of the Montreal Canadiens. It shouldn't be too hard to work out a leasing agreement. The Bell Centre is the largest hockey arena in North America, and would provide an excellent venue for the Militia's rabid fanbase to watch their favorite team in action.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Well the Scotiabank Arena, (formerly the Air Canada Centre before the naming rights ran out at the end of 2018) has plenty of money after the name change, estimated CA$800mil it cost for the naming rights, so some more gameday renovations are very possible now. With many tenants in the arena the North Stars are looking to make the arena more of a fortress for SHL home games. State of the art laser show equipment will be installed for breathtaking pregame shows for the North Stars, a large star like object in the northern part of the arena that will glow throughout every game, and small lights over the roof to simulate a night sky that run throughout the full games. Renovations to the North Stars Square, not to be confused with the Maple Leaf Square, will also be made to improve the pregame experience for the faithful fans.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

The stadium for the Toronto North Stars, the Air Canada Centre, desperately needs some new upgrades. To start, there is only one level, which is unacceptable for a team in the Simulation Hockey League. Most arenas have at least two or three levels, with capacities of up to 22,000. The North Stars have sold out every game for at least 6 seasons, so it's clear that the demand is there. The problem is that simply building extra floors may not be physically possible, so the team may need to look for a new building all together. Other upgrade options that are a bit more realistic include a better scoreboard and jumbotron, both of which are severely outdated. The visitors dressing room is also in shambles. The North Stars love a home rink advantage, but the state of the dressing room is repeatedly compared to a prison. We also need a cotton candy machine, just because.

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

With their contract expiring and the recent $4 billion acquisition of Scottrade by TD Ameritrade, the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri, where my alumni the Scarecrows play, a new sponsorship was being sought after. After fielding many appointments with local, national, and international clients the marketing team has finally settled on a name. The deal came in at a reported 15-year term, with the client having the right to tack on an additional 5 years in the end, at $5 million dollars a year. In total that brings it to $75 million dollars over 15 years for the now Enterprise Center. In addition to the naming rights of the arena Enterprise will also have additional on-ice promotions, a group party area, and a dasher board. As seen below the work is already underway in removing the Scottrade logo from our building. The enterprise logo should be up by next weeks end.

[Image: 5b0322ff28b04.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C750]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Now let's be honest, Madison Square Garden, for as iconic as it is, is a shit hole. The Manhattan Rage have decided to build a new stadium in Harlem. With a capacity of 18765, the stadium will be outfitted with several large screens for better audience interactions, the bathrooms outfitted with screens in each stall and at each urinal, to help fans not miss a moment of the action, as well as adding in seat warmers for those pansies out there that get drug along by their significant others. Dubbed Harlem City Arena, the Rage will make a new home in a place known for it's lethality to visiting teams, and providing a great home ice advantage to our team. Finally, the food options are getting a boost, everything is smothered in bacon, cheese, or garlic. And more than likely a combination of all three, because everything is better with those three main food groups!

[Image: IFxrxZz.jpg]

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

I have been in two teams so far in my SHL career, the longest I spent in Seattle, so I will talk about the Key Arena.

Personally I don´t have too much to complain about, size of the arena is solid and when the house is full, it gets loud. Location is almost perfect for hockey arena, but there are still few things. Number one is the quality of the ice. It could be better, quite often by the time it´s third period - the ice is in poor condition. Another rink related is the ads on the boards, get rid of them. It´s absolutely brutal to see ads for Randy´s car shop or Mirandas Donuts on the boards. I can only imagine how annoying it is for the fans watching games at home.

The bathrooms need some updating, the giant urinal where all the guys stand side by side and go all at once is not 2018. Also prize of the beers is way too high, could also try and see if there is something else than Cherry Cola in the world and give fans more options on the beverage area.

High quality PT affilition link

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

NSFL PT

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

[Image: AnchorageArena_1.jpg]

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

[Image: 8y4Hobw.png]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

We are going to see some new changes take place at the American Airlines Center in Dallas ahead of this season

Firstly there is going to be a well stocked pretzel stand, the previous lack of which had been a gripe for a lot of people and according to some was the reason why the Renegades cup luck was so poor in recent years.

Secondly, there shall now be a new bathroom installed because previously there was only one to service the entire arena and for some reason a lot of people didn't like this but people will get offended over anything these days it seems. That has been fixed now anyway and there are more places to go do your business

And finally there is now a hotdog stand that sells meat above the minimum legal limit which was seen as something of an issue for a long time, so again, very good that this was resolved poor the upcoming season

163 words

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

The Winnipeg Arena is home to my SHL team, the Winnipeg Jets, and while I would not want to relocate the franchise, as the site is historic and hosted the first NHL Winnipeg Jets franchise, we need to renovate it to add more seating. Presently, it only hosts just over 15,000 people, and our team should bring in as much revenue from ticket sales as possible. The demand is there, so we should look into narrowing the stair aisles in order to accommodate more seating. This may present safety concerns, but we would have our plans reviewed by the local fire department and safety experts to assure that it would be in accordance with the fire code and would still be suitable for emergency scenarios. How would we finance this? I believe we should look for new sponsors, and an industry with deep pockets is the tech industry. I would advise taking a sponsor such as a cell phone carrier or creator, or a software platform.

Word Count: 167 Words

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

For Edmonton we need some new promotions, I suggest Nipple Nuggey Night! Its simple, come to the stadium topless and receive a free six piece nugget basket from the concession stands! Anyone can participate: women, men, children, disabled people, it doesn't matter! A sea of flesh colored blobs will be the backdrop as the Blizzard smash the Dragons and Jets into oblivion. This promotion will be held multiple times so that everyone has a chance to show off their yuds and hang with the buds. There are lots of variations you could do with this promotion too. The players could even participate at half time and show off what god gave em, unfortunately they are all men so for most of us its not what we wanna see. Nuggeys and Nipples are an important part of the Edmonton culture so creating a time to celebrate all that Nipple Nuggey has to offer is a top priority to us.

@"cpetrella" we will actually use this

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: PT1a.png]

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]