Create Account

S34 SMJHL ENTRY DRAFT

Lol wtf

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

<span style='color:red'><div align="center">With the 9th overall selection the Montreal Militia are proud to select...

Scotty Steele!
MilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitia
</div>
</span>

Welcome to Montreal <a href='index.php?showuser=2588' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>good_dude_great_hands</a>

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Apr 6 2017, 06:52 PM
<span style='color:red'><div align="center">With the 9th overall selection the Montreal Militia are proud to select...

Scotty Steele!
MilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitiaMilitia
</div>
</span>

Welcome to Montreal <a href='index.php?showuser=2588' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>good_dude_great_hands</a>

Welcome! Militia

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Apr 6 2017, 06:52 PM
Lol wtf

dont worry bby me n u mr and mrs irrelevant

<3

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelzĀ  - mikael koskinen

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Apr 7 2017, 01:53 AM

<3
nah dude

Holy, what an honour. Let's go make some noise eh?

Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Apr 6 2017, 06:53 PM

<3

+<a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>FourFour</a>

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Apr 6 2017, 06:54 PM

+<a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>FourFour</a>

we'll get the whole family together

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelzĀ  - mikael koskinen

<div align="center">WITH THE 10TH OVERALL SELECTION IN THE SEASON 34 SMJHL ENTRY DRAFT THE ST. LOUIS SCARECROWS ARE VERY PROUD TO SELECT......

[Image: 0NhJcTz.png]

Chuck Goody Jr.
WELCOME <a href='index.php?showuser=711' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Nike</a></div>

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Apr 6 2017, 04:48 PM
<div align="center">[b]WITH THE 8TH OVERALL SELECTION IN THE SEASON 34 SMJHL ENTRY DRAFT THE ST. LOUIS SCARECROWS ARE VERY PROUD TO SELECT......

[Image: ANj5QYr.png]

Khet Chupp
WELCOME <a href='index.php?showuser=2578' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TheKandyCinema</a> </div>[/b]

So, so happy to be a part of the Scarecrows. Can't wait for the season!

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Apr 6 2017, 04:54 PM

+<a href='index.php?showuser=72' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>fever95</a>

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Apr 6 2017, 04:55 PM
<div align="center">[b]WITH THE 10TH OVERALL SELECTION IN THE SEASON 34 SMJHL ENTRY DRAFT THE ST. LOUIS SCARECROWS ARE VERY PROUD TO SELECT......

Chuck Goody Jr.
WELCOME <a href='index.php?showuser=711' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Nike</a></div>[/b]
O Damn

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Apr 6 2017, 06:55 PM
<div align="center">[b]WITH THE 10TH OVERALL SELECTION IN THE SEASON 34 SMJHL ENTRY DRAFT THE ST. LOUIS SCARECROWS ARE VERY PROUD TO SELECT......

Chuck Goody Jr.
WELCOME <a href='index.php?showuser=711' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Nike</a></div>[/b]

Thank God i atleast went to a fucking great team

Quote:Originally posted by good_dude_great_hands@Apr 6 2017, 07:54 PM
Holy, what an honour. Let's go make some noise eh?

Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia Militia
glad to have ya!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Apr 6 2017, 06:55 PM

+<a href='index.php?showuser=72' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>fever95</a>

Omg Fever is back