Create Account

S46 PT #3 - The Red Carpet

Reginald MacIntyre took the opportunity to break out his fanciest formal clothes: full tartan, bearing the Clan MacIntyre pattern. He arrived to the awards show with his fiancee by his side, stepping out of a red, black and white Lamborghini Urus. He was asked a few questions, mostly about his purpose going to the show, to which he answered "I come every year, though I especially came this year as a show of support for Alex Winters and Craig Finley, who were both nominated for the Ryan Jesster. That, and to get an idea of how the hosting gig should go, considering I'm due to do it for next season's show."

Once the ceremony began, he took his seat in the same row as his Manhattan Rage teammates, with Winters and Finley both seated at the end so either one would have easier access to the aisle should they have won (which Winters did). The only minor controversy was he was checked for security reasons prior to the ceremony and was compelled to empty his flask of scotch. He complied by emptying it straight down his gullet. Security had an extra set of eyes on him at all times, wary of potential drunken shenanigans, though nothing else came of it.

(210)

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Despite being a scrub who wasn't nominated for any awards and therefore not invited to the S45 SHL and SMJHL Awards show, Andreas Kvalheim showed up anyways to support his teammate Willy Mack. Kvalheim rolled up in a beat down Toyota Prius, an Uber he'd hailed to get to the event. Despite the meager surroundings of his arrival, Kvalheim was definitely dressed for the occasion. He wore a classic navy blue suit matched with brown wingtips. Surrounded by SHL stars, Kvalheim was a bit starstruck by the whole ordeal. Thankfully, his relative anonymity meant he was largely left alone by the media, and Kvalheim got the chance to meet some of his SHL heroes. Among them was Louie Garrett, the SHL's top player during season 45, and someone Kvalheim hopes to be playing with soon on the Texas Renegades. Garrett was incredibly accommodating, and even signed a few autographs for the young Kvalheim.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Going to the SHL awards show was definitely a memory that I will never forget. I wore a suit made out shards of glass from broken beer bottles that was designed by a struggling art student out of Los Angeles named Juan… kinda like Prince, he just goes with the singular name. Whatever makes him happy I suppose. I showed up with my boys from the Texas Renegades as we pulled up in a stretch Hummer limo. I was asked some questions as we walked down the red carpet but to be totally honest I don’t really remember what I was asked because we had already been popping bottles for hours. As previously mentioned I sat in a row with the rest of my Renegade teammates where we really just drank until our names were called out. We were definitely the most rambunctious group in the theater and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Can’t wait for next seasons ceremony.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

PBE PT

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

I forgot that I had to walk the red carpet, so I didn't have a suit available. So what did I do instead? Just wore a t-shirt and jeans, since Los Angeles is pretty warm and I didn't want to sweat all over the place. I wore a shirt that said "dressed for the occasion" which I think was pretty funny, although the coaches on Los Angeles didn't like it very much. Not exactly the best first impression. It also didn't help that I drove my mom's old pinto to the occasion and didn't know where to park, so I think I parked in a bad spot (right next to the red carpet events where there was a no parking sign). From there I strutted around and basically made a fool of myself, and made things worse when I started drinking and carrying on like a mad man. Needless to say I wasn't exactly the highlight of the red carpet event.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

[Image: S46_PT_3.jpg?width=458&height=629]

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

The SHL awards show is a grand event if youre actually involved. The leagues best come together overdressed for a night of pretentious partying and ego stroking. At least thats how outsider Scottey Crawfling sees it. As a backup tendy in season 45, Crawfling didnt recieve an invitation to the awards show. Maybe it just got lost in the mail. Either way, he watches at home in a wife beater and his boxers, slurping a mountain dew and spilling cheetos all over his new contemporary mid century modern sofa, courtesy of his overinflated contract from his Seattle days. Bored of the show, Crawfling took to twitter to bitterly comment on the appearances of league stars present at the show, only to garner negligent support from his less than 400 followers. After a night of disillusioning irrelevancy, Crawfling cried himself to sleep on his contemporary mid century modern sofa, and dreamed of the days where he'll be the center of attention at the SHL awards

[Image: Crawfling2.png]

Jonathan Lundberg arrives at the awards show reluctantly. Not one to make a big entrance, he just walked up to the carpet. Probably took a taxi a and had it drop him off a couple blocks away, then walked the rest of the way. He likes to represent Sweden and support Swedish business, so he wears a grey 1903 suit by Tiger of Sweden. The transient forward doesn’t have anyone accompanying him, but he’s been in the league long enough, and knows enough people that it isn’t difficult for him to find company and conversation.

The night is very uneventful for him, other than a few questions about his most recent trade. When asked about his most recent move to Edmonton, Lundberg had this to say: “I think it made a lot of sense for San Francisco. They get an asset, and some of their younger guys get more ice time. Edmonton is a very good team, so hopefully I can help them get back to the Challenge Cup Finals.”

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

When Teddy Cuddles found out that he was nominated for an award in the S45 SHL Award Show, he knew that he had to dress to impress flr that night. All eyes would be on him and he had to look great for the cameras and for when he walked down the red carpet. There were so many choices for him, as Teddy truly had a massive wardrobe to select from, he really had a tough time choosing what exactly he should wear. Going through all his clothes, nothing really struck Teddy as the “this is it” outfit. He never really got that feeling of “yes, I love this and I need to wear it”. After a few hours of trying on different things, Teddy was getting very frustrated and a little stressed out. The Awards Show would be coming up soon and he really needed to make a decision. After a little break and a nap, Teddy got out of bed and stepped on something on the floor: His wife’s dress. Yes. This was it.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Kata Vilde showed up at the Awards ceremony right after it started. He pulled up in a psychedelic limo and got out wearing his best Macho Man Randy Savage funky outfit, with yellows and purples and fringes and a big top hat. He had a whole armful of Slim Jims and started passing them out to all the reporters who were still outside the ceremony. When asked why he was late Vilde replied because I know how to make an entrance. Let all the other schlubs saunter in in their nice suits and give canned responses to canned questions, I ain't about that! Another reporter asked about his attire and Vilde responded that he always liked to honor his father whenever he was on the big stage and the SHL awards were certainly the big stage. After chumming around outside with the reporters for a bit Vilde went into the arena, interrupting the current award being given with a big shout of OHHHH YEAHHHHHH!!!! It just happened to be the goalie award being given to Tummy Tuck. The Edmonton players took exception to Vilde's interruption and soon started a brawl. Several of Vilde's Calgary teammates soon joined the fray and soon there was a full scale hockey game going on with players smacking the crap out of each other. Vilde knocked out the guy he was fighting, straightened out his attire and sauntered back out to the psychedelic limo like nothing ever happened and went off into the night to celebrate something or other while the SHL was just left wondering what the hell had happened to it's award show.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Slip McScruff is always a team player, so, even though he wasn't nominated for anything, he rolled up to the SMJHL award show to support his teammates, Aleister Cain, Ty Hoover, and Nicolas Fleming.  He's not the sharpest twig on the branch, so he came dressed up as a scarecrow and rode in on a tractor.  Most reporters were afraid to ask him questions, almost like he was a scare-reporter, but SD from the Sim Herald was used to this bullshit by now so he got a few in.  It was the usual fare of SD making fun of Slip and Slip asking his mom for answers.  If he only had a brain...

Watch out for Slip next season, he's gearing up to also probably not be nominated and then dress like a dick-weed again.  We really gotta worry when he makes the move up to the SHL.  He's on the Winnipeg Jets, so he's liable to try riding in on an actual jet and putting the entire league in mortal danger, whoops.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

https://sba.today/forums/index.php?/topi...ie-donovan

Hope I didn't already do this

[Image: 1542603263658.png]

Chris Partridge who is ever the eccentric goaltender was not content to just show up in the traditional thousand dollar suit with a beautiful woman on his arm. Opting to instead go down a different path, Partridge arrived at the event in traditional dress attire from the waste down, but rounded it out with a dress shirt, red suspenders and an old school English golfer cap to round out the look. Not content with just this to stand out, Partridge also decided to trade in the expected blonde bombshell with a different type of golden haired beauty, as he brought his 2 month old golden retriever puppy to steal the show. When asked by media outlets why he decided to bring an animal to the event, his response was "Everyone around me was bringing their best friend and person they care most about in the world, so I was simply following instructions". It's unclear what the rules are behind bringing animals to a high class event like this, but with the amount of love and attention the little pup got on the red carpet, it's fairly clear an exception had been made.

[Image: Partridge.png]

San Francisco

[Image: PRedauw.png]