Create Account

Ferguson Decision

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Dec 4 2014, 06:52 AM

This is EXACTLY why black leaders should be focusing on improving black communities instead of running around seeking attention every time a white person kills a black person.
They are you idiot.

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Dec 4 2014, 11:12 AM

They are you idiot.

Raycroft doesn't seem to understand this.

I feel like you should be educated in the matter before making comments on it.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Dec 4 2014, 02:22 PM

Raycroft doesn't seem to understand this.

I feel like you should be educated in the matter before making comments on it.
Yet the people like Sharpton are the talking heads for the black community in the media. The black community badly needs a positive leader to emerge and not the attention whore people with personal agendas.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 4 2014, 11:29 AM

Yet the people like Sharpton are the talking heads for the black community in the media. The black community badly needs a positive leader to emerge and not the attention whore people with personal agendas.

Well they have those people who go to communities like Chicago to try and figure stuff out.

<(")

^ That is a penguin.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Dec 4 2014, 02:32 PM

Well they have those people who go to communities like Chicago to try and figure stuff out.

<(")

^ That is a penguin.
Yeah the problem is though, that unless you're part of that community you don't hear about it. It's not public news, then you have Sharpton plastered on news and the internet anytime someone is even remotely black is in the news for anything. It makes it into a joke to the point where it's hard to support much of the crap because it's utterly ridiculous claims. I'm all for equal rights obviously, but I really have a hard time supporting anything that Sharpton speaks on because he's a terrible person.

And that's a very nice penguin.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Out of curiosity JayTee and Carlzner... where do you guys live, what do you do for work, and how old are you?

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Dec 4 2014, 07:02 PM
Out of curiosity JayTee and Carlzner... where do you guys live, what do you do for work, and how old are you?

Trying to figure out their biases, I see.

My guess is private college students, from white neighborhoods, with a part time job.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Dec 4 2014, 07:12 PM
My guess is private college students, from white neighborhoods, with a part time job.

Lol neither of them go to private schools. JT is a law student at UBC (I think UBC) and Carl goes to Colorado-Boulder.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Dec 4 2014, 08:14 PM

Lol neither of them go to private schools. JT is a law student at UBC (I think UBC) and Carl goes to Colorado-Boulder.

But otherwise spot on.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Dec 4 2014, 08:12 PM
hey judge me.
im mexican and family is very much below the poverty line Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Dec 4 2014, 07:21 PM

But otherwise spot on.

Don't know about either of those.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Dec 4 2014, 08:21 PM

But otherwise spot on.

and likely would be for a majority of this board.

Statistically speaking, it's incredibly likely a majority of this board (especially given that it's a hockey sim, predominantly a white sport), come from white neighbourhoods, and the average age of the site tells us they might could likely have part-time jobs.

That didn't prove anything.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Dec 4 2014, 06:21 PM

But otherwise spot on.
Except not really. My neighborhood was pretty mixed but both my middle and high schools were 70-80% Hispanic and African-American

Regardless, I love how Shutout's point in asking is to obviously discredit others' opinions based on their race and upbringing. Your white and were middle class, you can't talk about anything. K dude k.