Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Mar 8 2015, 09:23 AM
Could someone please update the contracts thread. Rookie contract put in thread on Feb 18th has not been deposited. Thanks Smile
Yep, I'll get to this ASAP. We just had a bunch of banker shifts, so who's doing what was in flux a bit.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Winston@Mar 8 2015, 09:30 AM
Also just throwing it out there that I was traded to Toronto.
I moved you!

Profile | Updates

Says I am at 425k in my bank. I was at almost 15 mill a few weeks back.

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Mar 28 2015, 01:09 AM
Says I am at 425k in my bank. I was at almost 15 mill a few weeks back.

bump

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Mar 28 2015, 12:51 PM

bump
All fixed, PMed you the details.

Profile | Updates

Yeah I know I'm annoying but Winston is now Zaitsev, just in case any confusion happens.

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Zaitsev@Mar 28 2015, 02:12 PM
Yeah I know I'm annoying but Winston is now Zaitsev, just in case any confusion happens.
Appreciate the fact that you posted to let us know! I just updated it in the bank to make sure there's no confusion.

Profile | Updates

Changed user name from Dambach to R+- want to make sure bank account is okay thanks

Quote:Originally posted by R+-@Apr 2 2015, 08:54 PM
Changed user name from Dambach to R+- want to make sure bank account is okay thanks
Thanks! I'll make a note.

Profile | Updates

Just hammered out a 5.2m article, spent 500k on training. Should be ~$4.7m in my account. Thank ya

Just hammered out a 5.2m article, spent 500k on training. Should be ~$4.7m in my account. Thank ya

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Apr 2 2015, 09:41 PM
Deposits and withdrawals can take a little bit of time to process, but those changes should show up within the next few days.

Profile | Updates

Quote:Deposits and withdrawals can take a little bit of time to process, but those changes should show up within the next few days.

Thanks for the quick reply! Sorry for bugging in that case, just wanted to make sure that everything wound up correct on the transcript. :D

When I came back a week or two ago I checked my account and it said 6 Mil.
I bought 8.5 mil and training and 2 -1 mil training sessions
Puts me -4.5 Mil

Then these deposits have been made
Contract 3 Mil
Graphics 1.95 Mil
Grading 2.5 Mil
Merica Sig Tourney 1 Mil
Bowdy189 sig from Schultzy 500K
Schultzy sig 1 Mil

+9.95 mil

So I should be at 5.45 Mil and currently I am at - 1mil, this is preventing me from training. Please fix this asap

Quote:Originally posted by Bushito@Apr 8 2015, 09:28 PM
So I should be at 5.45 Mil and currently I am at - 1mil, this is preventing me from training. Please fix this asap
Just like any other job on this site, updates can't necessarily be processed the second they are posted. Generally, bank deposits happen within a week - a lot of these have been made within the last few days. They will be processed soon, but this is a busy time of year so we can only do our best. Feel free to link your banker to pending deposits, and they may allow you to train despite your low bank limit, but that's on a case-by-case basis. Once these transactions have been processed, let us know if the actual balance is wrong.

Profile | Updates