Create Account

SMJHL Beer League Championship

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Aug 1 2015, 07:22 AM
True rookies getting boneeeeeeeeeeed Smile)

Player Name: Tommy Creller
Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=41486
Link to payment of entry fee to jaladolar:  http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1499892
Interested in being a Captain? N

You're SHL studs, give the SMJHLers some spotlight time Wink

Now get on the second line :lol:

One more D sign up and were set!

Just so we are all on the same page, can the builds of the "throwback" players be posted in OP?

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Aug 1 2015, 08:09 AM
Just so we are all on the same page, can the builds of the "throwback" players be posted in OP?
I'll gather all that info a little later.

Shea and bojo said they want the last two spots. We are full as soon as they pay for registration

OP is updated with links and builds for the throwbacks.

With the registration now full the captains have decided on the draft order. I went by TPE, so the team with the lowest TPE got to pick where they wanted to pick in the draft first. The second highest TPE team got to pick where they wanted second, and the highest TPE team got what was left.

Since the Winterhawks team is already full the draft will consist of the 3 remaining teams. The draft will be serpentine

With a total team TPE of 1331 TPE, Presite Worldwide captain Austin Lemieux chose to pick 2nd.

With a total team TPE of 1434, The New Avengers captain Travis Kudleychuk chose to pick 3rd.

With a total team TPE of 1486, Book Club captain Randy Randleman is left with the 1st pick.

Draft order will be as follows

Round 1:
Book Club
Prestige Worldwide
The New Avengers

Round 2:
The New Avengers
Prestige Worldwide
Book Club

Round 3:
Book Club
Prestige Worldwide
The New Avengers

Etc etc etc.

Each team MUST draft 2 Defenseman and 3 Fwds

Weren't goalies assigned?

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Aug 1 2015, 12:19 PM
Weren't goalies assigned?
Yes Goalies were assigned. My bad Ill edit the post

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Aug 1 2015, 03:51 PM
With a total team TPE of 1331 TPE, Presite Worldwide captain Austin Lemieux [b]chose to pick 2nd.[/b]
[Image: 9d6Kbyw_700wa_0.gif]

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

We chose which pick we wanted. 2nd is a good pick cause you get to pick 5th too.

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Aug 1 2015, 04:45 PM
We chose which pick we wanted. 2nd is a good pick cause you get to pick 5th too.
riiiiiiiight.

Good job captain.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

... Soooo PbP's?

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Aug 1 2015, 01:41 PM
... Soooo PbP's?

I wasnt planning on it, I was going to do the sims using www.join.me so maybe if we do go that route I would just do the sims with the PbPers watching so games wouldnt get ruined.

As soon as Shea and Bojo pay to register we will be able to start our draft.

who do I pay?

Quote:Originally posted by patriotm21@Aug 1 2015, 05:16 PM
who do I pay?
500k to jaladolar