Create Account

Hall of Fame Index

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Sep 1 2015, 02:32 PM

You are reading way too much into this. The moment I drafted O'Brien I knew I wasn't using him. As I said earlier today I had intentions on picking up Jesster long before the rosters were announced here.

I drafted Sawyer because he was really my first goalie when I was a GM and we won Cups together.

What I meant by my statement of me drafting not based on TPE but based on who the player was is that I drafted a player like Jeff Dar 1st overall. He's like 15th ranked in terms of build in the HoF. Then Witzel because he was my first ever draft pick as a GM in SHL (not because he was top ranked player) and it goes on and on. What I also meant by this statement is I am not going to play a guy like O'Brien over a Jesster because O'Brien has more TPE. TPE did not go into consideration on who I draft/who I play. This tournament is for fun. This is the only time in SHL history that I really do not care if I win or lose. I just want to see old players again. Oh and for Dar to get like 12 assists in 7 games.

You need to stop worrying you will play in the HoF games Smile)

You're right, I appreciate the post. I was seriously thinking yesterday that I was actually refereeing this shit with inactive players playing over me made my blood boil a bit to be honest. I cared more than I should have? Absolutely, but it meant something to play in one game in this just for old times. Your post to my initial reaction came off as sarcastic to me, we've had history of bickering in the old rivalry days and with how I was feeling at the time I felt it wasn't serious.

Tumble

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Don't worry Jesster. Soon enough there will be much better Goalies that will knock you out of the next HOF game. :D

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Sep 1 2015, 01:13 PM
Lots of Renes loyalty Carl always preachs on display =D>

Deener, Boon and Gibby only decent longtime Renes
But Deener isn't even a longtime Rene yet lol.

Sorry that I disagree with them on one thing. Guess that throws all loyalty out the window.

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Sep 1 2015, 11:32 AM

You are reading way too much into this. The moment I drafted O'Brien I knew I wasn't using him. As I said earlier today I had intentions on picking up Jesster long before the rosters were announced here.

I drafted Sawyer because he was really my first goalie when I was a GM and we won Cups together.

What I meant by my statement of me drafting not based on TPE but based on who the player was is that I drafted a player like Jeff Dar 1st overall. He's like 15th ranked in terms of build in the HoF. Then Witzel because he was my first ever draft pick as a GM in SHL (not because he was top ranked player) and it goes on and on. What I also meant by this statement is I am not going to play a guy like O'Brien over a Jesster because O'Brien has more TPE. TPE did not go into consideration on who I draft/who I play. This tournament is for fun. This is the only time in SHL history that I really do not care if I win or lose. I just want to see old players again. Oh and for Dar to get like 12 assists in 7 games.

And you got me, the best player ever

=D> Boon best GM.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Sep 1 2015, 02:57 PM
Don't worry Jesster. Soon enough there will be much better Goalies that will knock you out of the next HOF game. :D

Pfft. They'll never touch my assist record, if only I could erase Honcho from history I wouldn't have to share it. :ph34r:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Sep 1 2015, 12:32 PM

Shut up you picked me because I am better than Jesster

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Sep 1 2015, 03:16 PM

Shut up you picked me because I am better than Jesster

You didn't shorten a single word in this sentence and that makes me sd.

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Sep 1 2015, 02:09 PM
I drafted my team with basically 0 care for TPE builds. If you look at my roster you will see that. I drafted players I have fond (or horrible) memories of and I only drafted O'Brien so leafs couldn't Smile)

:wub:

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Sep 1 2015, 01:18 PM

You didn't shorten a single word in this sentence and that makes me sd.

fugh u i will please u

awlso well played draftin weafs guys bewn

:o

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Josh@Sep 1 2015, 03:07 PM

And you got me, the best player ever

=D> Boon best GM.

Drafted me too. Boon FTW.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Team O'Brien has signed Ryan Jesster (G) to the team and will run a 3 goaltender system.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Lines sent in B)

[Image: eqqph0.jpg]

[Image: 2hreet4.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Sep 1 2015, 11:17 PM
[Image: eqqph0.jpg]

[Image: 2hreet4.jpg]

Hell yes!

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0