Create Account

A different kind of survey #shlLetsTalk

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Sep 13 2015, 10:21 AM
Anyone questioning the mental health of the members around here need only read Syckez's latest media article. It will confirm the disturbing state of things to even the most optimistic of our membership.
Thanks man, I appreciate the advertisement :lol:

Fun fact: this survey was created after c's retirement.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Sep 13 2015, 03:28 PM

Excuse me?

All you have done since getting drafted is try and cause stupid pointless arguments. Doesn't it get boring after a while?
asking a question on a condition I may have is an arugument? thanks for the support

Quote:Originally posted by R++@Sep 13 2015, 03:07 PM

asking a question on a condition I may have is an arugument? thanks for the support

It seemed like you tried making a joke that wasn't received well and are trying to play it off now.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Sep 13 2015, 05:15 PM

It seemed like you tried making a joke that wasn't received well and are trying to play it off now.
define how it came off as a joke? you interpreted my text inappropriately? someone said it was marriage problems? seems real legit

Quote:Originally posted by R++@Sep 13 2015, 03:22 PM

define how it came off as a joke? you  interpreted  my text inappropriately? someone said it was marriage problems? seems real legit

The fact that you didn't preface it by saying that you have a problem and then when someone mentioned that you may have marriage problems OR are addicted to starting shit and you responded with something about being too lazy...

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Sep 13 2015, 05:26 PM

The fact that you didn't preface it by saying that you have a problem and then when someone mentioned that you may have marriage problems OR are addicted to starting and shit and you responded with something about being too lazy...
sounds like I'm joking by saying I'm lazy? please bro stop embarrassing yourself move along

Quote:Originally posted by R++@Sep 13 2015, 03:27 PM

sounds like I'm joking by saying I'm lazy? please bro stop embarrassing yourself move along

I guess we have our answer...

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Sep 13 2015, 05:30 PM

I guess we have our answer...
go on what answer?

Quote:Originally posted by R++@Sep 13 2015, 03:31 PM

go on what answer?

That you have personal issues and I don't want to embarrass myself so I'll leave it alone.

[Image: 4d030bd309015ff85453f81e79fb3d88.jpg]

I honestly don't know if you're joking or not R++ but if you're not then No that is absolutely not an addiction.

If you have the ability to do something, but you don't because you're "too lazy" then you're not addicted to it.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I didn't assume, I was looking for clarification while I stated what the original text seemed to say to me.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Sep 13 2015, 05:37 PM
I honestly don't know if you're joking or not R++ but if you're not then No that is absolutely not an addiction.

If you have the ability to do something, but you don't because you're "too lazy" then you're not addicted to it.
there we go, thank you. it appears my survey is messed up now count 1 less sex addict

to be honest the only addiction I need to kick now is alcohol and this website. need to go full c

I get so easily angered since joining this place