Create Account

S9 SHL Entry Draft Sunday, June 24, 2012 @ 3:30 PM EST

Thanks all, Glad to be on the Rage!

Cheers

Ok so NOW the Rage select Grossman

Including the fourstar cup soon to be winner..

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Rage get Josef Heiss but people are still shocked by how much they had to pay for that one spot, I guess some else wanted Heiss to. It is not very suprise Heiss has the skill and work ethic to be a frachise goalie. He had a great season this year with a 2.07 GAA and .905 save percentage

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jun 24 2012, 02:35 PM
With the 1st overall pick in the S9 SHL Entry Draft, the Winnipeg Jets are proud to select ARMIN BROVALCHUK

Im super excited to be joinning the Winnipeg Jets organisation, im honored to be the first overall pick for the 2nd time in my time in the SHL. Thanks to Littleton and the Jets players for making me feel like i was very wanted from the very get go.

Thanks to all of those who congrats me and congrats to all the Draftees aswell!!

GO JETS! Jets

Quote:Originally posted by diamond_ace@Jun 24 2012, 03:22 PM
Ok so NOW the Rage select Grossman

Grossmann :wub:

Congrats!

Quote:Originally posted by Teztify@Jun 24 2012, 03:21 PM
Someone else going for him doesn't justify that trade. Manhattan are huge losers at this draft imo. Other goalies on the board who are active.

I still think the Comets are the biggest losers this draft for missing out on Smith.

Woo! I'm going to play with teammate Ekblad. Love it!

Shit Grossy you bet me out! Gratz! Your a great guy

still early goings huh. Guess I didnt miss much.

Quote:Originally posted by HockeyGod@Jun 24 2012, 03:24 PM
Woo! I'm going to play with teammate Ekblad. Love it!

Ilike Great pick Hawks!

Way to go Rayne! Wish you could've come to Minnesota but you're in good company in Las Vegas!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SHL on TSN@Jun 24 2012, 03:23 PM
Rage get Josef Heiss but people are still shocked by how much they had to pay for that one spot, I guess some else wanted Heiss to. It is not very suprise Heiss has the skill and work ethic to be a frachise goalie. He had a great season this year with a 2.07 GAA and .905 save percentage

This trade is very similar to the Jesster trade in season 1, old timers what do you think?

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jun 24 2012, 04:23 PM

I still think the Comets are the biggest losers this draft for missing out on Smith.

That's fine. Nurmi has well over 200 TPE and about 10M in his bank.

WKP is proud to select Taylor Nugent Eberle

[Image: aOowRDF.png]