Create Account

S9 SHL Entry Draft Sunday, June 24, 2012 @ 3:30 PM EST

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Jun 24 2012, 03:26 PM

This trade is very similar to the Jesster trade in season 1, old timers what do you think?

Very true actually. Lot's of active goalies left this draft. Same in Season 1.

Jesster had the best Rookie Tourney by far. Heiss had the best junior season (statistically) by far.

Very similar.

Wooh! I'm sweating over here!

Things start to speed up as Las Vegas picks Rayne Summers, he led Prince George in points with 47 and he has the ability to transfer these numbers to the SHL level.

Hamilton Steelhawks pick Daniel Carlsson. Carlsson is a great defenseman in his own zone but he is also a strong skater and can move the puck well. He should look to quarterback the power play.

Manhattan Rage select John Grossman. They got their goalie now they got their defenseman in Grossman. He is a strict defensive defenseman and a solid hitter.

Rage select Reese King

Seriously though, next season. Playoffs, then draft...please.

Quote:Originally posted by Teztify@Jun 24 2012, 04:26 PM

That's fine. Nurmi has well over 200 TPE and about 10M in his bank.
Nurmi will be a superstar , good pick

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 24 2012, 03:26 PM
WKP is proud to select Taylor Nugent Eberle

congratz fellow archangle

Steelhawks select Todd Brotuzzi

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Buster is underrated

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Jun 24 2012, 04:26 PM

This trade is very similar to the Jesster trade in season 1, old timers what do you think?

Hell yea.

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jun 24 2012, 01:27 PM

Very true actually. Lot's of active goalies left this draft. Same in Season 1.

Jesster had the best Rookie Tourney by far. Heiss had the best junior season (statistically) by far.

Very similar.

Now I just have to turn out likes Jesster....no pressure Wink

West Kendall select Taylor Nugent-Eberle. He is a great passer and scorer and he is slowing transitioning his game into a two way game.

King and Heiss reunited in Manhattan

Hey everyone, first I just want to say congratulations to the Platoon and the Dragons for their appearance in the Challenge Cup Finals, they're both very deserving and I'd like to wish them the best of luck.

Now, the Toronto North Stars are excited to announce that with the 15th overall pick, we select goaltender Charlie Serpe.

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jun 24 2012, 03:28 PM

Now I just have to turn out likes Jesster....no pressure Wink

I have high hopes for you, but I think you might have some trouble in your first season.

Good luck though! Cheers