Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Bumping this up.

The GOMHL just expanded, and this season is shaping up to be a record-breaking season by players and teams.

The season is wrapping up and should be concluded by the end of next week, followed by playoffs and a short off-season.

All-in-all, we should be looking at a new season within a month, and we're really hoping to get more and more people over on the site to enjoy the relaxed TPE earning, but dedicated crew that's over there. No longer will you need to worry about grinding for TPE, but can just enjoy building your player, and enjoying wins.

Come join GOMHL! ;Wink

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
**Hall of Fame Member**

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Jun 14 2016, 09:41 AM
Bumping this up.

The GOMHL just expanded, and this season is shaping up to be a record-breaking season by players and teams.

The season is wrapping up and should be concluded by the end of next week, followed by playoffs and a short off-season.

All-in-all, we should be looking at a new season within a month, and we're really hoping to get more and more people over on the site to enjoy the relaxed TPE earning, but dedicated crew that's over there. No longer will you need to worry about grinding for TPE, but can just enjoy building your player, and enjoying wins.

Come join GOMHL! ;Wink
And most importantly, use NJBadApple as your reference.

For real tho, no need to grind for TPE or money like you need to here.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

We especially need goalies right now.

So if you created as a skater because of the over-saturated market for goalies on the SHL, come flood GOMHL with goalies.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Really huge selling point is the 8 TPE activity check, even if you don't have time to write articles or anything else you improve quickly with a reasonable scale.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jun 14 2016, 02:34 PM
Really huge selling point is the 8 TPE activity check, even if you don't have time to write articles or anything else you improve quickly with a reasonable scale.

Yep. It's all about building a great player and having fun with it. You don't have to sit and invest hours and hours to make a good player, or try out a new build. We've had a lot of people test out enforcers to see what they think of them. I made my first sniper.

It's a lot of fun. Come join!

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

I dig the GOMHL pretty hard. It's less of a grind than this site, with 10 TPE weekly coming from what should be about 8 minutes or less of "work". 20 TPE in the off seasons for training camp, plus (so far) a single easy PT for a few extra.

One thing that will be really nice is the 500 TPE cap. We've got a few players getting close to it now, but without guys soaring above that, it will be easy for new players to quickly become vets who can compete realistically from a TPE standpoint. With regression as it stands now, you're looking at 6 to 8 seasons for a full career, and you'll hit vet levels of TPE after only 2. It's going to be very competitive in a few mores seasons when we start to get a greater number of players in and around that 200-300 range. It's definitely on the up swing. Because it's a small league, you'll be able to climb the ladder of the lines and what not quickly.

Anybody who wants to be a defense man out there? We've got a spot for you on the Spartans. Stop on by, shoot me a PM, I've got the same username here and there. If I spot ya before you message me, I'll try and say hello.

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jun 14 2016, 01:34 PM
Exactly, and like I said, the scale is 0-500 at 8-10 per week, vs 150-like 1100. You can close that TPE gap quickly with minimal work.

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@Jun 14 2016, 04:02 PM

Exactly, and like I said, the scale is 0-500 at 8-10 per week, vs 150-like 1100.  You can close that TPE gap quickly with minimal work.

Each league has their strengths and weaknesses in regards to activity and input. In terms of ease of building player though GOMHL is simple, SHL is pretty good nowadays as I am just hitting regression as I hit 90ish in most of my stats. I could have worked a bit harder I suppose but this was a reasonable amount of work.

VHL is slowest, but I love their lack of limit on junior play. Can have a career junior player there. :D

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jun 14 2016, 03:08 PM

Each league has their strengths and weaknesses in regards to activity and input. In terms of ease of building player though GOMHL is simple, SHL is pretty good nowadays as I am just hitting regression as I hit 90ish in most of my stats. I could have worked a bit harder I suppose but this was a reasonable amount of work.

VHL is slowest, but I love their lack of limit on junior play. Can have a career junior player there. :D

VHL sucks.

GOMHL >

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

You'll never be as good as Kezz so might as well not even try. Save yourself the tears.

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

I'm just going to keep bumping this until all of you join.

Seriously.

Playoffs just got started, we're looking towards s6. Come join the casual but awesome league.

PM me if you have questions.

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Jun 28 2016, 09:46 PM
I'm just going to keep bumping this until all of you join.

Seriously.

Playoffs <s>just got started</s> are about to end, we're looking towards s6. Come join the casual but awesome league.

PM me if you have questions.

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

Ok