Create Account

Noah Robinson Blogs About Draft

[Image: 117297941.jpg]
Noah Robinson greets the Panthers GMs with a smile

Noah Robinson: Hey guys, its Noah Robinson your newest member of the L.A. Panthers. The first thing I want to do is thank the Panthers organization and say how happy I am to be a Panther. I've decided to take some time out of my schedule over the next few weeks to catch up with you fans. Its been discussed that I may go back to juniors next season so I figured starting a blog could be a great way to keep up with the Panthers fans during the season. With that being said im going to read some fan mail here on the blog and possible give you guys some insight into Noah Robinsons life.

Alright. Rich from San Diego, Ca writes: Hey Noah, I was so happy to see that you were drafted by my favorite team the Panthers last sunday. Can you give us a little insight. What was it like hearing your name called on draft day?

Noah Robinson: Well Rich, first of all, thanks for the welcome. It feels great to be a member of the Panthers organization. Draft day was an unreal experience. I've worked my entire life to reach that point in my career and for that dream to finally come true was indescribable. I was there with my family and a few of my best friends and the suspense was just driving my parents mad. At one point I thought my dad was going to rush the stage when one of the teams didnt call my name. Then the next thing you know your life changes for ever in a second and Im standing on the stage holding a Panthers Jersey. It was just an unbelieveable experience.

The next question comes from Trevor in NH: Trevor writes, Noah, did you have any conversations with the Panthers before they picked you 25th overall? Were you expecting someone else to take you?

Noah Robinson: Thanks for the e-mail Trevor, good to hear from a fellow NH native. I had talked to the Panthers before the draft but had not had extended talks. To be completely honest I wasnt sure who was going to pick me in the draft. I had talked to a handful of teams before draft day and knew that the Panthers were one of the clubs that might have been looking to add a goalie but no, I wasnt expecting to taken at 25 when my name was called. Im so excited that I was though. The GMs and ownership of this team appear to be really on top of things and geared toward winning. I remember only a few years ago when this team won the championship and its awsome to be apart of that group now. I hope that I can be apart of bringing this team back to the championship in the near future.

Paul from Rodondo beach writes: Hey Noah, great to see that you head to the Panthers. Was it frustrating at all watching yourself slip all the way down to the third round, two other goalies taken before you?

Noah Robinson: Believe it or not Paul it wasnt. All the guys who were taken ahead of me are all incredibly talented players. Josef Heiss is a great player and a great guy, I wish him all the best. Im obviously playing Serpe right now in the NWJHL championship so I can tell you first hand how great this guy is. Its always great the higher you go but Im a big believer in the saying that its not where you start its where you end up. No one was ever inducted into the Hall of fame for simply being a first overall pick. Im a hard worker and know what Im capable of as a player. I think when all is said and done I will be up there with some of the best players taken in this draft. I have a long way to go but cant wait for the opportunity to proove my worth. Im excited for this chance. Keep and eye on me, its going to be a wild ride.

Heather from Arizona writes: Noah, you say you plan on returning to the NWJHL next year but the Panthers junior affiliates are the Vancouver Whalers. How do your current Firebirds teammates feel about you being a possible Whaler next year?

Noah Robinson: Well Heather, there is no anger or hard feelings in the lockerroom if thats what your getting at. My teammates understand the situation and know that I am dedicated to them and the brilliant run we are having at the Four Star Cup. I made a commitment to the Prince George Firebirds and I plan on living out that commitment. I love this organization and the players that I have shared the ice with this season and want to thank everyone of them. I know that the Panthers organization understands this and support my decision to fufill my obligations to the Firebirds. I hope to win the four star cup championship this year and bring it back to Prince George and then join the Panthers fulltime.

[Image: crawford-resign-e1305834303900.jpg]
Noah Robinson will try to finish his career with the Firebirds by winning the four star cup

The next letter we have is from Nick in Providence RI: Nick writes, Noah what will your offseason be like. Will you go right to Vancouver or will you spend time in L.A.?

Noah Robinson: Well Nick I actually plan on heading to L.A. right after I finish with the NWJHL Four Star Cup Championship. I plan on spending the summer in L.A. training with the team and some of there world class trainers. I plan on taking part in L.A.s team training camp and then from there will probably join the team in Vancouver. So yes, I will spend a lot of time in L.A. this summer.

John from Sacramento writes: Hey Noah, glad to get a young goalie prospect like you into the system. Kind of a fun question. What do you plan on doing with your first SHL paycheck?

Noah Robinson Thanks for the question John. Well I have to take care of my parents obviously. I will probably buy my parents each a car and send them on a nice vacation. I also have to make sure that I save some money for a condo in Vancouver and Los Angeles so that I have a place to live for the next year or so. I hear L.A. is expensive though and its nothing to drop a million dollars on a house. Yikes!!!

Our final question is from Mike in Vancouver, Mike writes: Hey Noah, if you could tell the Panthers organization one thing being a prospect what would it be?

Noah Robinson: I would tell them that I was the best decision theyve ever made. Im a work horse and will spend the rest of my career busting my butt to reach the highest level possible. I would want to thank them for giving me a chance to be a great goalie and tell them that I look forward to the day that I hand the ownership the next SHL championship trophy.

Thanks To everyone who wrote in to give me some questions. Ill be writing a blog to update everyone throughout the offseason so be sure to keep the questions coming. Go Panthers!!!

1251 words 2 pics

Good luck in LA Noah!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

who said we dont have young guns?? laswag.

Doubt is a dream killer

Good luck Noah and lets go get that 4 Stars Cup!

I agree, no better way to enter the SHL then my dominating th NWJHL.