Create Account

Why I Don't Want To Play For Your SHL Team Pt 2 Eastern Conference Edition

Figured I'd lower my draft stock a little bit more by finishing off this 2-Part Series:

Part One

Why Maverick O'Dooley doesn't want to be drafted by your team.

Stampede I chose Ireland as my international team and they chose not to submit a roster for the IIHF. Do I really want to go to a team that play their backup goalie? Maybe messes just follow me around the site.....or maybe Brandon was a genius in order to give his goalie more forced minutes because they don't really have any good goaltenders. Who will ever know.....

Why I'd Actually Play There: A young team that would give me an opportunity, maybe even as soon as this season, to crack the SHL level. Would be hard to pass that up if the opportunity arose.

Steelhawks Lots of history with the Steelhawks. They were the first team to draft me. Then Maxy and I became enemies for a little while. Then I left and joined the Panthers, where we as teams became enemies. Then I went back and had a really good time reading all the things said about me in the locker room Smile. Now.....who knows.

Why I'd Actually Play There: They finally have a logo that doesn't suck. Also, if Schultzy re-signed there It'd be a huge plus, I always wanted to play with him.

Rage McZ.

Why I'd Actually Play There: McZ.

Chiefs The team name is racist.....nah. But really, the Chiefs came into the league as the forgotten brother to me against the Panthers way back when and have always seemed to have that label to me. They've always been a pretty good franchise, but there was never really anything great about them.

user posted image

Why I'd Actually Play There: Usa . I'd love to #MakeMinnesotaGreat

Wolfpack The Wolfpack seem like the Hufflepuff house in Harry Potter. Since I've been back, it seems like everyone is on the same page on one side of things and then there's the Wolfpack doing their Hufflepuff thing. They probably have some awesome Cedric Diggory's in the LR but then again he died at the end so who knows. Also.......Boston.

Why I'd Actually Play There: The last time I was on the site the Wolfpack were consistenly good every year and I like being consistently good every year.

Stars Who would ever want to play for a Toronto sports team. It's like you're dating a chick who wants to wait to have sex until you're in love. You keep holding out that hope that you're gonna get there but you end up blowing it every time before you actually ever do. If there's one thing Toronto knows it's how to wait.

Why I'd Actually Play There: I'm a proven winner and I could bring a cup to Toronto. Plus I drafted JNH in junys and then he went inactive so I owe him one.

Platoon They also have this really cool lesbian thing going on there. I think I need to wrap my arms around it on my entry level deal kinda thing from a far and then maybe sign there in free agency. Also.....how has this team not been relocated again?

Why I'd Actually Play There: As long as Joey is no longer the GM this is definitely a more appealing option to me than is used to be!

- 567 Words -

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jul 13 2016, 09:46 PM
Steelhawks  Why I'd Actually Play There: They finally have a logo that doesn't suck.
You seem to be the only one in the league that thinks so. :ph34r:

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Jul 13 2016, 09:07 PM

You seem to be the only one in the league that thinks so. :ph34r:

It's definitely an Articuno.....but man the old one was so bad.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jul 13 2016, 09:14 PM

It's definitely an Articuno.....but man the old one was so bad.

No that's a sharticuno

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:They also have this really cool lesbian thing going on there.

Smile) Smile) Smile)

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

What if I want more than just a little Irish in me?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I can assure you you probably don't want to play for the Wolfpack

Why I'd Actually Play There: I'm a proven winner and I could bring a cup to Toronto. Plus I drafted JNH in junys and then he went inactive so I owe him one.

Fair enough. Damn both Ryan Forsberg and Riley Forsberg were utter pieces of shit Smile) I gotta make different named players.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

:-x

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jul 13 2016, 10:20 PM

No that's a sharticuno
why are you this way

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Jul 14 2016, 08:21 AM
why are you this way

i'm just trying to redirect all our relocation jokes to your silly bird

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]