Create Account

Cup Champions Sign Draftees!

The Cup Champion Calgary Dragons are thrilled to sign two young Defenseman who we know have bright futures on this team and in the league. We're very excited to have both of them joining our organization.

Maverick O'Dooley!

Dragons S30: 5.5M
Dragons S31: 1M
Dragons S32: 3M

When Dooley was available at the end of the 1st round, we knew we had to jump on him. He's made great players in the past and we know Maverick O'Dooley will become his next superstar. We consider him a steal at 14th overall and could not be happier to have him join the Dragons. Welcome to Calgary Dooley!

Rhaegar Targaryen!

Dragons S30: 5.5M
Dragons S31: 1M
Dragons S32: 3M

We had our eye on JPL going into the draft, having managed him in the past in Detroit and him having a lot of friends on our team I knew it'd be a great situation for him to join. We rolled the dice hoping he'd last to pick 23 and we got lucky. We're very happy to bring JPL to Calgary and we know he's going to make Rhaegar Targaryen into a star for the Dragons. Welcome home JPL!

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

5.5m for JPL? what the hell I got ripped off on my ELC

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I'm a Dragon! Can't wait to help this team continue their success in the future! Dragonite

Dragons Dragons

Dragonite

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23