Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Guys, if you read the note I put in there, it says not all media is updated. Look at the threads and make sure stuff is actually missing before you panic.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Sep 7 2016, 01:34 PM
Guys, if you read the note I put in there, it says not all media is updated. Look at the threads and make sure stuff is actually missing before you panic.
^^ generally, expect it to take a few days from when it's posted in the bank until it's posted in your sheet. As long as it's in the bank it will make it there, but it won't be there until the post says updated. If you have media that *hasn't* been posted in the bank, occasionally media graders also make mistake - you can contact them if you think an article got missed, or if it's in the "graded media" section but not in the bank.

And <a href='index.php?showuser=2250' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Alex Reed</a>, it does look like you got your first training for free.

(Also, all media payouts posted in the bank have now been deposited)

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Sep 7 2016, 11:41 AM

^^ generally, expect it to take a few days from when it's posted in the bank until it's posted in your sheet. As long as it's in the bank it will make it there, but it won't be there until the post says updated. If you have media that *hasn't* been posted in the bank, occasionally media graders also make mistake - you can contact them if you think an article got missed, or if it's in the "graded media" section but not in the bank.

And <a href='index.php?showuser=2250' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Alex Reed</a>, it does look like you got your first training for free.

(Also, all media payouts posted in the bank have now been deposited)

Thanks for the info guys, I think this was a good lesson for me that media payout doesn't automatically mean bank updated. Sorry for the trouble but I was a little worried about committing an infraction.

Quote:Originally posted by Alex Reed@Sep 7 2016, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the info guys, I think this was a good lesson for me that media payout doesn't automatically mean bank updated. Sorry for the trouble but I was a little worried about committing an infraction.
No worries at all, never bad to be overly cautious!

Profile | Updates

Connor MacDonald on Steelhawks Whalers is now Ludwig Koch Schröder.

Thanks!

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

I don't think my $6M contract of S31 has been deposited into Gerrard's account, hasn't it?

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Nov 28 2016, 05:07 AM
I don't think my $6M contract of S31 has been deposited into Gerrard's account, hasn't it?
The $2M contract your GM posted in the bank was deposited in October. If you're talking about an upcoming contract for S32 that hasn't been posted yet. If the contract for S31 was incorrect, you'll want to check with your GM.

Profile | Updates

My SMJHL Media payout hasn't been deposited. Media Payout

Not sure when it's suppose to process but it's been a few weeks and I've been declined purchases even though I'm suppose to have 11 Million in the bank.

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Quote:Originally posted by Legend@Nov 28 2016, 03:21 PM
My SMJHL Media payout hasn't been deposited. Media Payout

Not sure when it's suppose to process but it's been a few weeks and I've been declined purchases even though I'm suppose to have 11 Million in the bank.
If that's been posted in the bank thread already then it will be deposited today. If it hasn't., you'll have to let SMJHL media know that they need to post it.

Profile | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Nov 28 2016, 06:39 PM

The $2M contract your GM posted in the bank was deposited in October. If you're talking about an upcoming contract for S32 that hasn't been posted yet. If the contract for S31 was incorrect, you'll want to check with your GM.
Yeah the mistake is on me. I was under the impression I already got $6M in S31, but it starts in S32. Nevermind me, I'm dumb.

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Nov 28 2016, 12:24 PM

If that's been posted in the bank thread already then it will be deposited today. If it hasn't., you'll have to let SMJHL media know that they need to post it.

So wait a bit more then contact the guys myself? :lol:

Alright. Thanks.

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Quote:Originally posted by Legend@Nov 28 2016, 03:52 PM

So wait a bit more then contact the guys myself?&nbsp; :lol:

Alright. Thanks.
Looks like it was deposited in the bank, so it'll be done in about fine minutes! :lol:

Profile | Updates

It says I have 4,2 m on my account at the moment, is that correct? I get 2m from my contract and I have not done any media etc work for extra money. Ninja

I have also spent 2m during the last two weeks.

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Dec 10 2016, 09:29 AM
It says I have 4,2 m on my account at the moment, is that correct? I get 2m from my contract and I have not done any media etc work for extra money.&nbsp; Ninja

I have also spent 2m during the last two weeks.
The 2M have not yet been withdrawn, but your contract has been deposited and you received $1M each for last season's fantasy and for completing all PTs this season. So it's correct minus the $2M pending for training.

Profile | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Dec 10 2016, 09:36 AM

The 2M have not yet been withdrawn, but your contract has been deposited and you received $1M each for last season's fantasy and for completing all PTs this season. So it's correct minus the $2M pending for training.
Oke, thanks! Cheers