Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Where do you get off adding points into face offs just to get wrecked harder than anyone?

I just thought it was funny how with a jr build in pre-season Bearss goes 55.56% on 18 draws. Evans goes 24.00% on 25.

Serves you right tryna take over the least effective center on the team, leave the Visshound alone! Btw I'm going to keep sucking at face offs for a bit.

Evans tied a fight already, and I know he was dropping the gloves in jr a lot this past season. Do you want your boy to keep tossing with dudes or do you have a plan to redistribute some of that fighting tpe from equipment later on?

Want to race to 85 checking?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Do you think <a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> should wager on our rookie seasons?

Speaking of which, who do you think loves their respective S31 rookie more, Slappy or Bonk?

How bad are we both going to bust out this year?

Talk about your tiny lord and savior Jeff Skinner.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

What's c's chill to pull ratio?

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Dec 11 2016, 10:38 PM
What's c's chill to pull ratio?
0:0

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Pris@Dec 11 2016, 09:51 PM

Speaking of which, who do you think loves their respective S31 rookie more, Slappy or Bonk?

This isn't even a question. :-x

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered to here! I'll tag y'all in the post when it's live.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

So I've got a crazy idea.

My birthday is coming up soon, and I'll happen to have the day off, because magic. Perfect chance to record a podcast. However, I want to do something ... different. I feel like plenty of people see me around the boards, and may even listen to my podcast regularly, but don't know shit about "me."

So I'm going to do a special episode where I want people to ask me ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SHL RELATED.

NO SHL QUESTIONS.

Yes, I'm aware I will not and should not get paid for it. Hell, I'll give away $3m to a randomly selected question asker, both to punish myself for going off-format and to encourage folks to jump in on this. I promise this won't become the norm, and I'll be back to talking fake hockey and making fake money doing so with the next episode.

So yeah. Let's see how this goes Ninja

Nikolai Evans

NASCAR PODCAST: Talk about all these famous drivers' kids racing and how old that makes you feel.

Talk about college basketball. Why does everyone hate UNC?

Please quote Ray Gillette, you'll make someone happy.

Are you hype for the new Spiderman movie? Why or why not?

Do you play EHM at all?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

How hard is it to be a canes fans and do you think e. Lindholm will become elite one day?

What are your plans for Christmas?

What is your definition of doing something fun?

What is your addiction? Is it cars? is it girls? is it weed?

Doubt is a dream killer

Talk about the Bootleggers and the PHL. Also add some stuff about what you've learned about building from our training discussions (without giving too much away).

Give a percent likelihood of me you and Bojo meeting up.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Talk some about your family. We don't need specific names and whatnot but any siblings, that kind of thing.

How will you spend the birthday, other than recording a podcast?

What book influenced you the most in your life?

How was your Christmas?

Looking forward to this a great deal.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Just gonna bump this before I start getting ready to head out for the day. Recording tomorrow! Thanks to everyone who have asked questions.

Nikolai Evans

Why can't Wahlgren find his winning ways between the pipes?

Why will the Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup?

Why is the sweet tea down south so much better than the sweet tea up here?!

[Image: Wally.png]

How bad are you at fishing? I have this fucking trout knife thats pretty useless to me cause I can't catch a fish to cut that slut up to begin with.

What dishes have you been cooking up for yourself this holiday season?

Is there anything you make like all the fuckin time you should chill out on? I've been tryna make bread but it's all shit -pizza dough is all I can make, Zach how do I bake ?

Do you play many pc games or does your computer suck donkey dick?

Tell me the most illegal thing you've done, want to step that up this next year and traffic drugs through the USPS?

You're going to lose all the following body parts. How far down the list do you go before you pick death.

The tip of your nose
1 1/2 ears
All your toes
Your chin
Six fingers of your choice (which? -if youre still alive)
Ass cheeks
One hand
An eye
Both feet
Somehow you lose all your joints(fuck that) like no knees elbows, wrists, or shoulder mobility
penus

How many push-ups can you do rn?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]