Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Worst color? Best letter? Not really I'm not going to listen to you talk about the rainblow and Alfredbet tell me about.. shit idk.

You like lookin at the stars there aye zach? Bozz? Stars? Yeaahhh

When was the last time you ate some steak?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Jan 28 2017, 07:14 PM
Worst color? Best letter? Not really I'm not going to listen to you talk about the rainblow and Alfredbet tell me about.. shit idk.

You like lookin at the stars there aye zach? Bozz? Stars? Yeaahhh

When was the last time you ate some steak?
Hmm

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Jan 28 2017, 04:22 PM

Hmm
Don't question me gooney it will get you nowhere

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Jan 28 2017, 07:25 PM

Don't question me gooney it will get you nowhere
im sorry toe. ily

Thoughts on <a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-63'>Gooney</a>'s comments on toe?

Thoughts on <a href='index.php?showuser=2264' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-52'>ToeDragon84</a> spelling of alphabet?

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Thoughts on <a href='index.php?showuser=1164' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JHS</a> missing the misspelling of rainbow?

Answered. Yes, even the questions about misspellings, because I am a man of the people.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Gonna bump this. Not sure when I am recording this weekend, might be tonight, might be Sunday. Will be solo. Ask away!

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Feb 3 2017, 11:55 AM
Gonna bump this. Not sure when I am recording this weekend, might be tonight, might be Sunday. Will be solo. Ask away!

Contract extension with Winnipeg I see. Talk about the future of Winnipeg as you see it.

You a-holes got my girl Jogy in the draft. Not a question, just a statement that you all suck donkey balls.

What's the weather like down in your neck of the woods? I need to live vicariously through you as I'm stuck in the frozen tundra.

You should be aware that your podcast with JHS played a role in his subsequent drafting by us. Specifically, it got him Captain Slappy's full support behind the scenes.

Why have you not yet asked us any questions for us this week? What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Congratulations on the extension! No question, just proud.

How do you feel about how far Russia has gotten this season? How long do you think it'll take before I inevitably fuck everything up somehow and we crash and burn? Tongue

How little do you care about this season's Super Bowl?

So, the Canes. Talk a bit about how your boys have been playing lately.

Weekly "challenge":

Decide on two full lineups, 3 F, 2 D, 1 G each (you don't have to give any particular reason for why you chose them), and describe which would win if the two teams played a game against each other and why. Caveat? Use only players from our draft class.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

hi zach its me gooney, im a big fan.

pls describe your perfect breakfast

ty zach

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 4 2017, 09:09 PM
hi zach its me gooney, im a big fan.

pls describe your perfect breakfast

ty zach
#blessed

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

What are some of the biggest video games you're looking forward to in 2017?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Answered

Nikolai Evans

- Thoughts on the format & content of the Draft Podcasts done by tweedle & myself.

- Your first season as co-gm of the Falcons. Thoughts? The good, the bad, the ugly?

- Expectations (of team & yourself) for the Falcons.

- Will you be making another bet with <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a> on who scores the most points this season?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]