Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

what are you award predictions for the upcoming season?

What was the last concert you attended?

If could live any where for one year expenses paid where would it be and why?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Probably recording today after work. Thanks for the questions already submitted, here's a call for any more you may have.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

What have you done today to advance the cause of the proletariat?

Does taking a position of leadership make you a member of the bourgeois and if so, should you not be overthrown?

Will you be installing a gulag for those who don't participate in the utopian vision you're attempting to sell?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered!

Nikolai Evans

It's been a while. I'll bump this, recording sometime this weekend.

Nikolai Evans

First of all, it somehow feels like years since we've been communicating and that makes me sad. :(

Let's have a general update on how things are unrelated to SHL.

Ok, about those Jets . By the time you're recording this the playoffs will be set. Give us the reasons why or why not you guys made it.

General playoff predictions?

How about those West Kendall winning streaks? B)

I've been advising Pris, who was accepted by your schwag alma mater, to not go there. Would you like to make the case for your school?

We're recording as well this Friday, so I will be expecting reciprocity questions. o:-)

#sorrynotsorry we eliminated you from the playoffs! I'll make sure to bring you along to Yekaterinburg when the Riot win the Cup Tongue

So with the early exit, all focus is on the Falcons. Talk them up, hype man.

Are you doing this pod to bring some life to a dead media section?

Also, congrats on converting <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a> into a UNC person, gets her a bit further down the coast into O'Hara territory

Would you have liked to see the proposed PbP for the game that decided the last playoff spot in the East?

Talk about IIHF! What do you think about the new blood joining the roster this season? (If they listen to their co-'s podcast like all good Russians should, this will be the first they'll hear about it!Wink Where do you think we'll end in round robin play, and do you think we're good enough to pull another medal this season?

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Answered!

Nikolai Evans

I will record this weekend. Let's get them there questions and stuff.

Nikolai Evans

How are you spending your off season?

Any vidiya games you're looking forward to?

If you could change one thing in the SHL what would it be?

Do you have any plans for your player next season? Goals?

What are some things Detroit can do next season to improve?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

So.... there's that one thing that happened in Buffalo. I guess talk about that.

The Shitheels have made it into the Final Four, congratulations. Will they be going all the way? Will Bojo's Cawks meet them in the Finals?

What kind of role do you see for Evans in this upcoming season? Will the three S31 guys be kept together?

I can't think of a single good reason to bump this but I'm going to do it anyways.

Nikolai Evans

Congrats, new leader! We're not worthy!
Have you had a chance to talk to Nereus about how to get our team into the playoffs next season? Any change in focus or tactics?

The Oilers have made it into the playoffs. Any chance the Hurricanes make it and start their path to ruin the Oilers again?

Who do you think is making a deep playoff run in the NHL?

Do you like the new playoff wildcard format or should it go back to before?

Why is Team Canada sucking so much? I'm beginning to think I am a curse to any team i play on.

Any thoughts on potential line combos in the upcoming season?