Create Account

Teams Ranked By Their History; New England 12th!

Each Team Ranked By Their History

This article is based off each team’s history page, or lack thereof.

1)Calgary Dragons

Okay you get bonus points. You put your dick on the table. Logo… then championship banners. Damn son. Five championship banners. I like your style. Then Western Championships and Best Record stats… dammmmn. This is some authoritative shit. Single season records broken into eras? We have eras? That is awesome! Awards? Your own award! You even cited shit! God damn willis! You win!

2)Minnesota Chiefs

A sexy name. Wall of history. Nice. An oddly SHL logo… from a different SHL team I can think of… interesting move. Founder is one Jon Loran in S5 so an old club but not that old compared too many in the SHL. Awkward formatting on this page will hurt them in terms of the GM list. Strange stats included in their season by season… I guess they don’t have the stats from before season 15? Weird. Continuity errors displease me. Solid playoff performances with a couple championships nice. I like the notable events. Nice touch. Interesting… includes championship rosters… I like that touch for a Wall of history.
This page is pretty nice.

3)Edmonton Blizzard

Some nice touches here boys. Team results first, followed by individuals. Obviously a classy franchise. Plus they have the championships to back up the class, six championships. Even included their name change. Nice touch. Lacked a little bit of love and care but was clean and classy with the logo inclusions at the end and beginning. Possibly could go higher.

4)Winnipeg Jets

You actually updated the page to this season… that makes you better than almost everyone else. There is no love on this page. You’ve been here since season 1! Be proud of that! Is this a team with no passion? Your all-time record is great! Where is the love!

5)Los Angeles Panthers

[Image: giphy.gif]

I really wanted to give you the points man! that avatar is great! You had the team all-time stats! BUT YOU DIDN’T UPDATE THE PAGE!!!! S31 onwards is blank! Do the Panthers exist? I don’t know! Tell me! I was so into this page! Named awards too… god damn.

6)Hamilton Steelhawks

Really ugly obese bird-thing logo on this page, which is why you’re bellow LA. Apparently this team is an original team! Founded by one mikeorfei. They have a complete GM history, their championships clearly listed… a positive overall record. Season by season records… lack of context but nice to see numbers. Oh the context is bellow in their rich playoff history, nice play Steelhawks. Lost three straight finals from S19-S21 ouch… they could have had 6 challenge cups in team history! Rough early years but seem to have become a powerhouse missing the playoffs once from S9 till S29… they missed in S30 though. Wait they don’t have their last few seasons… hum… suspicious. Hall of fame… awards… draft picks… someone put work into this page! Update it!

7)Buffalo Stampede

The Buffalo Stampede are eight years old. The most points they have collected in a season is 49, as of season 32. I assume they have no playoff history because they have not included one… and their point totals indicate they have little to talk about. They have drafted players according to this page. Considering Robb Wind made the is page… I think this was included to say he was drafted first in Buffalo history.

8)West Kendall

I don’t know how to feel… There was no passion on this page. It is complete to S32 but where is the love? There are standings… two championships (though they haven’t won since season 5)… They have award history and jerseys but the page looks barren and makes me sad.

9)Seattle Riot

S28 is not TBD Seattle. Jesus. Also your list of individual awards has more none’s than actual people winning. I didn’t do the math for it but you haven’t updated this in forever so I don’t feel like I have to show you respect.

10)Texas Renegades

I mean… standing and playoff standing only? You miss years 24-27? You only have it updated to S30? Have S31 TBD? Congrats on your cups 11 or more years ago… You must be irrelevant now because you obviouslt have no pride.

11)Manhattan Rage

The Alaska logo reversed! Then a bull logo! Interesting… From season 2 so an old franchise with two championships. As of season 32. Wait this is a lie! The banner says Calgary won.. I’m confused. Do they only have one championship? Last place for Manhattan I’m not reading the rest.

12)New England

You aren’t even trying. Missing years 26-29? Don’t even have your playoff results for 26/28? No pictures… Screw you. You actually get last.

13)Toronto North Stars

Interesting take. Including both your season and playoff results in the same section. Unique. Some long reigning GMs here! Krever S1-S16 and JNH S19-S31… Wait they are from season 1 and have never won in 32 seasons… dear god. You really get last place… I’ve said this before but this is just sad….

Conclusion
If you’re from Portland and are wondering why you weren’t included… you don’t have a page so screw you.
If you are a Portland person commenting about how you don’t have a mention… then I’m glad I didn’t include you.
This was very disappointing. Only a handful of teams care about their history pages. It made me very sad making this article as most the teams gave me less and less to work with. I did the teams in alphabetical order so you can see by the time I got to Winnipeg I had given up hope. It is a shame that guys cannot take the few seconds out of their day to make a nice history page to show off to the rest of the SHL. Maybe everyone has incredible memories and knows how well each team performed… knows the great names… with the Bojo machine I can look up the greats that are included on history pages but most teams did not include them!

Words: 1011

If you liked this and want to read more you can check out my last game!
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2189056

Quote:Originally posted by JuniorHockey@Mar 27 2017, 08:57 PM
Lost three straight finals from S19-S21 ouch…
dont remind me... <_<

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

excellent read my czech homie I laughed the whole way through lol

Need a sig :-/

Manhattan is in denial.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2520' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JuniorHockey</a> a good way to track the history of the SHL franchises is too use this page which will be updated after each playoffs.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

It's disappointing to see how far my Platoon fell off since season 7

Doubt is a dream killer

Portland doesn't have history... Still TBD. I mean aside from our own team website <a href='index.php?showuser=2520' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JuniorHockey</a>

[Image: Wally.png]

ily

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Mar 28 2017, 11:37 AM
ily

I miss you. :(

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Mar 28 2017, 03:59 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2520' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JuniorHockey</a> a good way to track the history of the SHL franchises is too use this page which will be updated after each playoffs.

I honestly didn't know this existed. Holy shit.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Mar 28 2017, 09:57 AM

I miss you. :(
miss u 2 pham

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 28 2017, 07:05 PM

I honestly didn't know this existed. Holy shit.
u whalecum!

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Mar 28 2017, 12:33 PM
Portland doesn't have history... Still TBD. I mean aside from our own team website <a href='index.php?showuser=2520' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JuniorHockey</a>
Reference the first line of the article Smile

"This article is based off each team’s history page, or lack thereof."