Create Account

GOMHL

GOMHL is a excellent league where you can try building type of player you would never do here in SHL for example.

To those who might think it´s too much work, it´s not. You can be a star by just collecting AC and doing the weekly 200 word article, league related graphical work or 5 min podcast.

Come and check the league out Wink

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Apr 12 2017, 10:05 AM

FLORES > DURDEN
Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Less of a grind that SHL, but that doesn't mean it's easy...

It took me 1 year RL to build my player to the point of being MVP caliber (Alfonso Flores, just won MVP + Playoff MVP last season). I maxed out with essentially 1 full season before hitting regression, so I've got maybe another 8 months RL left in my players' career. I'm on a career path to be probably top 5 all time, but it'll have taken me 20 months when it's said and done- and that's having never missed a single TPE earning opportunity, and spending my money wisely.

That being said, players usually become contributors early (especially on the weaker teams) because of less depth than the SHL, and by the 3rd season, you can be a steadily producing player on any team.

The season is 80 games long, there's 2 rounds of playoffs, and we've been turning out the off seasons in about 8-10 days now that the league has matured.

200 words per week and an A/C net 10 TPE per week, with various TPE bonuses available via purchase. Monetary gains come from contracts and winning fantasy- no grinding out high word count articles to gain TPE required.

It's laid back. You post because you want to for the most part, not because you've got to in order to keep up. Spend 10 minutes a week, or 10 minutes an hour, it's up to you- and you can still build a great player if you stick with it.

There are opportunities for co-GMs to test their mettle, too- I know there's some vacant spots throughout the league. The GMs over there are: <a href='index.php?showuser=1358' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>jRuutu</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2031' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Raven</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2241' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>NYRangers3061</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2012' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jepox</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2309' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Toivo</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=287' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BANACKOCK</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1978' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Rowe89</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1891' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Dangles13</a>

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

BANACKOCK is active somewhere? Good for him

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Apr 12 2017, 11:07 AM

I thought <a href='index.php?showuser=1014' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marley</a> was at least somewhat active here...

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Apr 12 2017, 01:07 PM
he's <a href='index.php?showuser=1014' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marley</a> here brah

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

He's active on VHL too!

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Lol Banackock

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

I love you <a href='index.php?showuser=1014' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marley</a>

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Apr 12 2017, 10:29 AM
Come join the league that doesn't have a month long off-season
The SBA

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSnoodie@Apr 12 2017, 04:01 PM

The SBA

Shut up.

And stop being sexy.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

When is a perfect time to join this

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by XLeafer@Apr 12 2017, 02:21 PM

Right now

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by XLeafer@Apr 12 2017, 04:21 PM
Now tbh. We'll be starting the Cup finals soon enough, draft will probably be in 2 weeks.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]