Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

What was the last good movie you saw?

Do you think we will make the playoffs?

Who is your favorite driver of all time?

How was your 4th? Did you end up at your dad's?

How many more seasons do you think Manius has in him?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

The weekend discussion surrounding Best GM is interesting. Who would you choose for Best Coach?

I'm sorry if the Draft Pick Value thing wasn't perfectly laid out, but I hope the chart of relative values puts some things in perspective. It should make sense that, if you want the 1st overall pick, you're going to have to give up the 2nd and 9th overall to get it.

Why does no one give me questions? :(

Fridge's new podcast is out, what'd you think?

Shit, I've already got quite a few questions, but I'll go ahead and bump for tomorrow night or Monday evening just in case.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Apropos to nothing, my kids are starting to get really into all these competition shows on tv these days. We greatly limit how much tv they can watch in general and they choose to spend that time watching the likes of American Ninja Warrior, various food network competition shows, the voice, AGT and the like. What, if any, do you like and why? If the answer is none, what do you like to watch, other than NASCAR?

The wife and I have been discussing going somewhere other than Maine next summer. We have been talking a lot about the Carolinas in general. Where should we go for a family vacation within the Carolinas? We focus on nice beaches, laid back atmosphere and seafood above all else.

How have you been enjoying your new SMJHL position? What challenges would you like to address?

What have been some of your favorite SHL experiences, not counting individual games (these could be team, player related, media or whatever you so desire)?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered.

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jul 9 2017, 10:30 PM
Answered.

But will you post it tonight? Please?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jul 9 2017, 10:35 PM

But will you post it tonight? Please?

[Image: fy2DaQQoSTacgLRNnFjspA.png]

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jul 9 2017, 10:38 PM

[Image: fy2DaQQoSTacgLRNnFjspA.png]

Smile)

For your next show!

Should HO be in charge of firing GMs if there character or performance is at a level lower then it should be?

Thoughts on money being tied to a player, when he retires, the money does not transfer to the next player.

Izzy -
Knights

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Sorry, gang, no podcast this weekend. Fortunately, Izzy's questions are pretty evergreen, so I'll answer those next time around.

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jul 14 2017, 04:56 PM
Sorry, gang, no podcast this weekend. Fortunately, Izzy's questions are pretty evergreen, so I'll answer those next time around.

I regret the podcast you are not making.

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Jul 14 2017, 06:15 PM

I regret the podcast you are not making.

As do I, sir. There'd be plenty to talk about, especially after the dramatic end to our season, but it is what it is.

Nikolai Evans

Talk about the new rule/possible changes to other stuff.

Why do GM discussions sound like TD threads around page 7?

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jul 14 2017, 06:23 PM

but it is what it is.

It is indeed, sir. It is indeed.

Favorite NASCAR driver?

Bojangles vs. Zaxbys, discuss.

How do you feel about the Zach Evans Quote Gallery I have in my sig?

Thoughts on the coming SHL draft?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]