Create Account

Official WWE Thread

so uh, anybody else digging Jobber Jinder?

[Image: 9iHa9k4.jpg]

Here's the Miz yelling at me after chirping him about the real world.

[Image: 77RHN3r.jpg]

Pretty decent seats for 13 bucks

That was an awful show... The MITB match was solid but worst possible ending.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 18 2017, 09:45 PM
That was an awful show... The MITB match was solid but worst possible ending.
I love Corbin winning :unsure:

Austin Aries released by WWE

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Jul 7 2017, 02:34 PM
Austin Aries released by WWE
wow RIP

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

And Styles wins US championship at house show weird day

Wait is broken Matt now a thing

[Image: 336.jpg]

The WWE can suck my fucking dick. Fuck you Vince. Fuck you Jinder, you worthless talent cuck.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Aug 20 2017, 06:25 PM
The WWE can suck my fucking dick. Fuck you Vince. Fuck you Jinder, you worthless talent cuck.

did you really think Nakamura was taking the title tonight? No build, plus every other title being switched on the card = heel champ wins with distraction

probably next ppv he will take it

Quote:Originally posted by DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDZ!!!@Aug 20 2017, 11:29 PM

did you really think Nakamura was taking the title tonight? No build, plus every other title being switched on the card = heel champ wins with distraction

probably next ppv he will take it
I feel like Nak OR Corbin are better options as a champion. When the Singh brothers are what mainly make your whole character, you're not worthy of main event status.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Aug 20 2017, 11:25 PM

I feel like Nak OR Corbin are better options as a champion. When the Singh brothers are what mainly make your whole character, you're not worthy of main event status.

Nak for sure would be, not a huge Corbin fan, still think he shouldn't have been buried like he did on Smackdown and Summerslam..

but with WWE going to India in September it only makes more sense to keep Mahal the champ until after the tour, which coincides with the next Smackdown PPV.

not agreeing Mahal should be champ, yes he deserves to be pushed for his work ethic and his body but not thrust up to World Champion status, start out with winning first and then US title or IC Title.

Also, fuck the Americans booing the India National Anthem on smackdown.. could you imagine the war that would happen if some people boo'd the american national anthem?

That cena/reigns contract promo was great!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@Aug 28 2017, 10:17 PM
That cena/reigns contract promo was great!

Reigns genuinely looked like a deer in the headlights.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]