Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 27 2017, 04:33 PM
Borking hack, came home and didn't have internet. Unfortunately it's not an area outage and they are gonna gave to send a tech, which won't happen until Monday.

Sorry to hear that bro. However it does give me more time to think of some shit.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Oct 27 2017, 06:30 PM

Sorry to hear that bro. However it does give me more time to think of some shit.

This is what really matters the.

Honestly got lucky this year and didn't have any extensive power outages from a hurricane or anything like that, so I was probably due. :lol:

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

It's been too long.

Recording tonight. Ask.

Nikolai Evans

Hopefully not too late.

Winnipeg is crazy, silly stacked. With the additions of Volkova, Kane etc. and the call up,of Arrivabene et al, are you guys better than last year's squad? How much of a factor is the loss of Berger to retirement? In retrospect did he leave a little too early?

What is up with Manius' hot start? Has he been scoring PEP's from Esa on the side?

Where do you expect Evans to appear on the top 100? McDoodle has not yet appeared on the list. Is this the year he finally drops off it altogether?

How are the dogs doing?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> , just wanted to make sure you caught this.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Ayy

I too dumb for question

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Dec 6 2017, 08:41 PM
Hopefully not too late.

Winnipeg is crazy, silly stacked. With the additions of Volkova, Kane etc. and the call up,of Arrivabene et al, are you guys better than last year's squad? How much of a factor is the loss of Berger to retirement? In retrospect did he leave a little too early?

What is up with Manius' hot start? Has he been scoring PEP's from Esa on the side?

Where do you expect Evans to appear on the top 100? McDoodle has not yet appeared on the list. Is this the year he finally drops off it altogether?

How are the dogs doing?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> , just wanted to make sure you caught this.

I gotchu fam, not too late at all. About to hit the record button, so get 'em in while it's hot.

Nikolai Evans

In the PHL, Charlotte last made the playoffs the season before they brought on a new coGM. Since then, it's been a comedy of errors. Coincidence? Hmm

Where do you project your statline by the end of the season?

You were off doing real life shit while I was having the time of my life getting to know my new teammates. What's one thing I should know about Winnipeg now that I'm on the team?

How much are you looking to your next season in journalism after your week in Pensacola?

How did Max and Bella greet you when you came back from your trip?

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

If Carolina relocated, to Seattle for example . . . would you still support that team or move on to another?

Thoughts on the 3 most recent thunderdomes? (TDZ + Evok, Bojo, Logan's fiasco)

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Dec 6 2017, 07:59 PM
Ayy

I too dumb for question
Yeahthat

Doubt is a dream killer

Which line will win in points this season
Visser bearss volkova
Or
Evans Fleming kane

Fuck... marry... kill...

A. Dick Trickle
B. Mark Martin
C. Jimmy Spencer

[Image: Wally.png]

looks like you have been getting some questions so I will make my one question nice and open ended.

How you been?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Hi,

I love you, talk southern to me.

Answered.

edit: but there's no sound. RIP

Nikolai Evans

Hows your fantasy team? Why is it worse than mine?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]