Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Happy Hollidays

- In your opinion what have been some of the important things to take place on the site this year? (example of these can be about the Drafts, players, Retirements, Milestones, league issues, rule/site changes etc..)

- In the next yeart (which equates to about 4-5 seasons) what do you see the SHL looking like, what teams will dominate the era? what frannchise will fall, what players will rule the league?

Great Season of Pods sir, looking forward to another fine year! Cheers

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Plenty of questions, but I am recording this evening so if you've got any late pressing issues you just desperately want to hear me talk about, here's your chance.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Top ten of the top 100, especially the S31 boys inclusion, discuss.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered.

Nikolai Evans

Opening up questions!

Nikolai Evans

The arrival of QC legend, Asti-Tabarnak Fleur-de-Lys-LaPoutine III

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jan 6 2018, 09:00 AM
The arrival of QC legend, Asti-Tabarnak Fleur-de-Lys-LaPoutine III

I feel like this is only being posted to hear me attempt to pronounce that name in my accent.

Nikolai Evans

Hello Sir

- Thoughts and analysis on the East and West Conference Final match ups (CAL Vs WIN) and (MIN vs MAN)

- Updates on your keeper team and the teams in your division ©?

- thoughts on Team Austrias big week of signings and where this super small nation falls within the IIHF world this tourney? Link —> Here

Cheers,

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jan 6 2018, 10:04 AM

I feel like this is only being posted to hear me attempt to pronounce that name in my accent.

Is that bad?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

On real hockey:

Did you take advantage of the Carolina Hurricanes pulling off the legendary "fat trick"?

Speaking of the Hurricanes, how are you feeling about our doubleheader over the next few days?

On our season:

Well, it's over. But in the spirit of positivity, tell us some of the high points of the season that you enjoyed the most!

How excited are you for next season? Talk about the Kylrad trade.

On...?:

The Russian Federation has a lot of young blood joining our ranks. Thoughts on IIHF this season?

Also, pls tell a cute Max/Bella story, ty

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Hey <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ztevans</a>, is this space for rent? Seems a little dusty in here. Maybe someone should utilize the area

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

How do you feel about the upcoming potential forum move? Had a look around the MyBB board?

Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar or Eminem?

Will you ever take on another role on this site again?

You wake up tomorrow morning and you're suddenly 16/17ish and starting your final year of high school again. After the screaming is finished and you accept that you have to live your life onwards from this moment again, what is your new plan (aside from fucking every bitch at the school)? What do you decide to study in college, and what hobbies do you chase again?

You and I differ significantly on how to handle PBPs- what do you think is the best system to ensure they are good in the future?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

What is this peer pressure bullshit <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Avakael</a>?

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@May 17 2018, 08:56 PM
What is this peer pressure bullshit <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Avakael</a>?
If not Winnipeg or Detroit, who do you think will win the Challenge cup and 4 Star Cups in S41?

Did you even bother watching the awards ceremony this year now that you didn't run it?

Is a bathtub an inverted boat?

You're in a candy store, with pretty much everything you can think of. What do you go looking for?

What should I skill next in Old School Runescape after I get 99 mining?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Okay but for real, this is kinda fucked guys, I'm about to be out of town until Tuesday. I will take it under consideration to record Tuesday. No promises.

Nikolai Evans