Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 1 2018, 02:14 AM

You're operating under the assumption that one side is definitely wolves and one side is villager, when often it can be village fighting village. If the Wolves are completely operating in the dark and no one has pointed them out yet, they can take out one side and get the other side hung.

Doc (im thinkin wally rn because he asked very specific doctor questions, though that could be a fakeout and we're completely being pranked) needs to save Joe or Sleepy tonight.
like i said tho, regardless of that, this vote is gonna really tell us how much we all know about this game’s layout. Good chance if the wolves ARE booked they play it slow, any big name is so easy to trace back right now

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 1 2018, 02:14 AM

You're operating under the assumption that one side is definitely wolves and one side is villager, when often it can be village fighting village. If the Wolves are completely operating in the dark and no one has pointed them out yet, they can take out one side and get the other side hung.

Doc (im thinkin wally rn because he asked very specific doctor questions, though that could be a fakeout and we're completely being pranked) needs to save Joe or Sleepy tonight.
wtf how are you so wise

Villagers fighting villagers and <a href='index.php?showuser=2535' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Insayne</a> (18 hours since last post) and <a href='index.php?showuser=2921' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JuOSu</a> (17) get to laugh it up as we do their work for them Ninja

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

sorry got a starting migraine so i feel i might die, will try to be active tomorrow.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Feb 1 2018, 02:27 AM
sorry got a starting migraine so i feel i might die, will try to be active tomorrow.
I have something that may be able to help with that

[Image: iStock_000018181647_Medium-751x750.jpg]

AC | Bank | Claims

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 1 2018, 02:16 AM

waters feed me your knowledge. what you thinking right now?
Really really R E A L L Y hard to gage right now. I feel like Kai is operating alone so he isn't a wolf, and joe, on the other hand, seems to be acting like a puppeteer, creating large narratives with little to go on. Both of those who voted with him for ghost seemed to make a specific attempt to distance themselves from Joe's reasoning, which gives me the impression that
Nour
Joe
Wally

are 3 of the 4 WWs. So who's number 4? Obvious assumption would be you, right? I don't think so. You didnt do the things that give me the impression that the other two are WWs.

Honestly, #4 is a shitshow. They could be leaving an outlier so that they have 3 guys taking control of the game and one operating outside to make sure that they have at the very least one person left if everything goes wrong, or it could just be Insayne or JuOSu, who are too busy to pay attention to this game right now.

These are blanket statements, and I have no other evidence that any of these guys are wolves, but I think it needs to be kept in mind that they seemed to be acting in a very specific, thought-out manner. I'm not in anyway saying that these guys are 100% wolves, but that's what im thinkin rn.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by NourFFAK@Feb 1 2018, 02:20 AM

like i said tho, regardless of that, this vote is gonna really tell us how much we all know about this game’s layout. Good chance if the wolves ARE booked they play it slow, [b]any big name is so easy to trace back right now
[/b]
Just said why that's not true. friggin nour idiot

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 1 2018, 12:49 AM

Really really R E A L L Y hard to gage right now. I feel like Kai is operating alone so he isn't a wolf, and joe, on the other hand, seems to be acting like a puppeteer, creating large narratives with little to go on. Both of those who voted with him for ghost seemed to make a specific attempt to distance themselves from Joe's reasoning, which gives me the impression that
Nour
Joe
Wally

are 3 of the 4 WWs. So who's number 4? Obvious assumption would be you, right? I don't think so. You didnt do the things that give me the impression that the other two are WWs.

Honestly, #4 is a shitshow. They could be leaving an outlier so that they have 3 guys taking control of the game and one operating outside to make sure that they have at the very least one person left if everything goes wrong, or it could just be Insayne or JuOSu, who are too busy to pay attention to this game right now.

These are blanket statements, and I have no other evidence that any of these guys are wolves, but I think it needs to be kept in mind that they seemed to be acting in a very specific, thought-out manner. I'm not in anyway saying that these guys are 100% wolves, but that's what im thinkin rn.

This is what I’ve been saying ffs! Nour and Joe werewolves for sure

With 17 people every role is accounted for, right?

If so, with pretty much everyone very active there's a good chance the executioner, seer, and turncoat have all chimed in to try to influence the game in their own direction - depending on what Teddy was (RIP).

Need a polygraph in here Hmm .

AC | Bank | Claims

Jesus Christ so many pages. I am in the process of finding a new co GM so that's why I was quiet. I damn sure missed a lot. Not going to vote right now, still kinda getting my mind ready.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 1 2018, 02:26 AM

wtf how are you so wise

Villagers fighting villagers and <a href='index.php?showuser=2535' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Insayne</a> (18 hours since last post) and <a href='index.php?showuser=2921' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JuOSu</a> (17) get to laugh it up as we do their work for them&nbsp; Ninja
I gave away 15 Pokemon in the SHL pokecord last night. Shit is more interesting than having literally no power in this game

[Image: insayne.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Feb 1 2018, 06:46 AM

I gave away 15 Pokemon in the SHL pokecord last night. Shit is more interesting than having literally no power in this game

Great giveaway by the way, I bowed out after getting the sweet Gyrados

Looks like I missed a busy night while asleep. I can understand why everyone is on edge and ready to take action... but personally I haven't seen enough evidence to vote for anyone at this point

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 1 2018, 01:49 AM

Nour
Joe
Wally

I’m not surprised to hear this at all. I’m not sold on Joe not being one, but the only reason my actions are in line with both of them at the moment is because my most recent explanation.

In fact, I have you on my shortlist as I stated through my simple question earlier yesterday that you are playing this game far different than you did the last. Sure you have been sick, but here you are putting in an effort to change some impact of votes which makes me feel you are putting in a last second effort to change some minds out there for an unknown reason.

Listing me simply because I was the third vote for Kai, I can handle. But the reason isn’t clear. Nothing I have even said is in line with Joe and have been skeptical from the beginning and could very well receive my vote yet before Durden ends this thing.

I made it clear that I literally was 51/49 on Ghost or Joe. In reality, I’m almost 100 on Arty but the fall out from Ghost or Joe would reveal a bit more I feel once the end of the day comes to a close and Arty will be my focus in the next day.

[Image: Wally.png]

Doesn't the OP get updated to tell us what Teddy was?

Like if he had a special role or anything?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Feb 1 2018, 07:15 AM
Doesn't the OP get updated to tell us what Teddy was?

Like if he had a special role or anything?

Nope, we don’t find out his role til the end.

[Image: Wally.png]

Also he's still alive apparently... DT=Knight confirmed

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]