Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 1 2018, 07:22 AM

Holy shit

Or Durden just didn't change it... But damn that would be a cool plot twist

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mavfatha@Feb 1 2018, 06:23 AM

Or Durden just didn't change it... But damn that would be a cool plot twist

Honestly shouldn’t have said anything

I wasn't sure if it got updated right away or not. I mean, I'm still new here lol.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Honestly you're right. I fucked up big time if I blew Teddy's cover. Just kinda assumed it would be made aware if he was the Knight and still alive. Also I went back and looked at Durden's post and it does specifically say that the werewolves killed. So idk

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

I figure he just didn’t properly update the op but I guess we will find out soon

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 1 2018, 08:58 AM

I’m not surprised to hear this at all. I’m not sold on Joe not being one, but the only reason my actions are in line with both of them at the moment is because my most recent explanation.

In fact, I have you on my shortlist as I stated through my simple question earlier yesterday that you are playing this game far different than you did the last. Sure you have been sick, but here you are putting in an effort to change some impact of votes which makes me feel you are putting in a last second effort to change some minds out there for an unknown reason.

Listing me simply because I was the third vote for Kai, I can handle. But the reason isn’t clear. Nothing I have even said is in line with Joe and have been skeptical from the beginning and could very well receive my vote yet before Durden ends this thing.

I made it clear that I literally was 51/49 on Ghost or Joe. In reality, I’m almost 100 on Arty but the fall out from Ghost or Joe would reveal a bit more I feel once the end of the day comes to a close and Arty will be my focus in the next day.
I'm definitely leaning toward your reasoning above others, but I'm convinced the jester has also gotten himself close to the gallows with last night's fiasco. I'm split on who it is, but I'm almost positive the jester has already received a lynch vote.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 1 2018, 06:40 AM

I'm definitely leaning toward your reasoning above others, but I'm convinced the jester has also gotten himself close to the gallows with last night's fiasco. I'm split on who it is, but I'm almost positive the jester has already received a lynch vote.

You could join me in voting for Joe, he doesn’t seem like a jester and has quite a few wolf qualities

Current votes:

Nourfaak - 1 (blastmeaway)
Ghost - 4 (Jkort, nourfaak, wally, gooney)
Jkort - 1 (Ghost)

DT's dead. I was lazy. Shut it.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Werewolves teaming up on me ffs

This might be the last chance i have to say anything before the 11:00 deadline, as now i'm at stupid work, and once i get into the lab, i might get stuck there for a bit.

This whole time of the "Ghost vs. Joe" battle that this has devolved into, I've been waiting for some reasoning not to vote Ghost. Not that i'd change my vote to myself, lol. Instead of ever giving us a reason not to kill him, he's just constantly said people should kill me. And even with that, there hasn't been any real reasoning as to why anyone should vote me, other than that i've been pretty active.

To answer those questions people have about me, truth is, i was excited to get this game going and be a part of it (See Game 1, where i'd drop by to point that out) and it was kind of boring to have all of these players say NOTHING. We just let Teddy die, thus losing a strong player, and i didn't want us to end up losing another villager (or maybe two) on Day 2, thus putting us in potentially an 0-3 hole to the wolves. Gooney nailed it when he said that its just my personality to throw in some wolf puns and stuff. Now I see how doing that dumb shit in the beginning can mess with our team when its time to get down to some serious wolf hunting. It was just to make some jokes, but alas, it casts doubt, which isn't the best strategy. Noted for next game.

Ive given my sound reasoning for why i suspect Ghost. I won't get fully into it again, but most of his posts lately haven't been too convincing to not kill him. While that scares me a little bit more into thinking he's the Jester, I think thats more of his strategy, to play on the thoughts of others (Wally, Grape) that he MIGHT be, so he can "survive" another day. He did more deflecting to other players to get to focus off of himself, even trying the "Ghost and Sleepy vs Nour and Joe" thing.

I think this is a wolf trying not to die, and scrambling as he's on his way out.

Based on Waters comments, i think he might be more wolf than villager too, but that's just a small percentage for future sleuthing.

Also, not game related, but i've noticed that people mention feeling bad about voting for others like we're actually fighting here or something. I don't think anyone is taking anything personal. Like, just because i think Ghost is a wolf doesn't mean I hate him or something. It's just a game.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 1 2018, 07:40 AM

I am staying open for other considerations as others know more about specific members than some do. Just hoping that those who remain quiet start stepping up to give their point of view before they are put under the microscope.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Feb 1 2018, 08:33 AM

Also, not game related, but i've noticed that people mention feeling bad about voting for others like we're actually fighting here or something. I don't think anyone is taking anything personal. Like, just because i think Ghost is a wolf doesn't mean I hate him or something. It's just a game.

Its just the soft side of me, lol. Damn it... I need to go find more Pokos!

[Image: Wally.png]

Should definitely be a interesting lynching, ill try to read through what ive missed when ive gotten some caffeine in my system.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Joe and Wally mentioned it now and I totally agree, you can’t feel bad for voting for someone in this game and you shouldn’t actually take it personally. It’s a game and everyone wants to win, team mates, irl friends etc don’t matter when they could be a werewolf. It’s for fun and I hope something happens to change the vote in my favour, but I wouldn’t actually be upset with anyone if it doesn’t